I'm so happy

L

legs71

I\'m so happy

Last night I took out a couple of braids on the side of my head and my hair is less than an inch from armpit length on the sides. This is a big accomplishment for me considering my hair never grew past my ears and my recent roadblock getting past shoulder length. Just recently I was getting very uptight about my hair and very close to throwing in the towel, but this is really a motivator to keep me going. Thanks for all of your support!

Re: I\'m so happy

Congratulation Legs71, I am so glad for you!
Keep up the good work
smile.gif

Zanna

Congrats Legs71,
Stories like yours give me motivation to keep going..
I love to hear stuff like this!!!!
clap.gif

Jen

Hey Legs! Congrats on your progress! How long have you been wearing braids? What is your regime with the braids?

Congrats Legs
clap.gif

I'm very happy about your accomplishment!

You go girl! I know exactly what you mean when you said your hair reached shoulder length and seemed to stop RIGHT THERE!

Mine did the same thing, but then it started growing again and has been steady ever since
smile.gif
)

Well on my way to having waist-length hair! Can't wait for the end of 2004!
wink.gif

Well, maybe I can! LOL!
laugh.gif

congratulations! there's nothing better than surpassing an old roadblock! once you do that, it's like the sky's the limit!!
smile.gif

adrienne

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
JenJen2721 said:
Congrats Legs71,
Stories like yours give me motivation to keep going..
I love to hear stuff like this!!!!
clap.gif

Jen

[/ QUOTE ]

me too

Good for you Legs71 -- keep up the good work. Are you planning on keeping your braids in?

Congratulations, Legs.!!!!
grin.gif
It definitely feels good to know that all of the hard work that we put into accomplishing goals pays off!
smile.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

YAY!! I'm so happy to hear this girl. I think we are on a somewhat similar regimen and you are really giving me hope. I been feeling that "stuck at shoulderlength" thing recently and this makes me feel like I can get past it. This ALSO solidfies my decision to go back into braids this weekend for at least 3 months.
smile.gif

WTG Legs
grin.gif
Hearing your story is making feel not so hopeless about being stuck around bra strap length for over 7 months now. If I got growth like a lot of you on here my hair would be waist length by now but alas I don't. Hang in there girl, I'm gonna hang in with you.
grin.gif

Back