If you can stretch for so long, why stretch?

why stretch & not go natural?

• to maintain hair health with the added convenience of relaxing

Votes: 55 48.7%
  • i enjoy the straight look

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • stretched hair is easier than natural hair

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • just a personal choice

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • other (please explain)

Votes: 13 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a relative newbie to the world of healthy haircare but I've been stretching for 23 weeks now... and honestly, it's not that hard! I made a goal for myself that I wouldn't relax more than 3 times in 2010 (so that's stretching for 4 months at a time... which should be a breeze since I'm 23 weeks post right now and not planning to relax for another month or so...).

I stretch because I don't want to go natural right now... it's that simple. Stretching lets me know that if I wanted to I COULD go natural and have a pretty easy transition but I've come to terms with the fact that I just don't want to go natural at this point in my life.

when I was relaxed my relaxed hair was very similar to my natural hair so therefore I was able to go xyz months without usin chemicals. Now if i had bone straight relaxed and attempted the same thing, that wouldnt have been happening :look:. Either way I stopped relaxing all together because I was wearing very textured styles that I could easily have worn without a relaxer, AND the relaxer never took that well to my hair as it would always come out underprocessed so I gave up.

BillsBackerz, your hair is... is... I'm speechless OMG

You are definitely already BSB. You seem to have a very low bra strap, I'm sure by norm standards, you'd already be BSL.

When I was relaxed I "stretched" for up to a year and a half sometimes. I didn't do it for the health of hair or any reason other than the fact I was lazy and disliked relaxers.

BillsBackerz, your hair is... is... I'm speechless OMG

You are definitely already BSB. You seem to have a very low bra strap, I'm sure by norm standards, you'd already be BSL.
:kiss: thank you! Yes my strap is low i have a weird body. Long back but short waisted. If the strap was higher up, the bottom of my breasts would be coming from under the cups so I have to readjust the straps and make it longer so it wont do that:ohwell::perplexed

Back