i want to stretch longer

hey ladies im nearing the end of my 3 month stretch but i want to stretch longer, another 3 months if possible, im not sure what to put on my hair to tame this new growth, i apply mtg, a moisturizer and surge to my scalp every nite, im really enjoying the growth, so for all you ladies that stretch for 6+ months how do u do it?
list of products, advices all will be greatly appreciated

thanks ladies

onecharminglady said:
hey ladies im nearing the end of my 3 month stretch but i want to stretch longer, another 3 months if possible, im not sure what to put on my hair to tame this new growth, i apply mtg, a moisturizer and surge to my scalp every nite, im really enjoying the growth, so for all you ladies that stretch for 6+ months how do u do it?
list of products, advices all will be greatly appreciated

thanks ladies
16 or 17 weeks is the longest I've stretched (I usually do 13 weeks) but learned a lot from Sylver2 who stretched almost 7 months once. Her album has instructions on how to keep your newgrowth moisturized (very important) and smooth.:)

Rollersets Rollersets Rollersets :D

That's the main way I can stretch. They keep my hair detangled and that's definitely key for stretching. Also, washing your hair in sections helps to keep tangling at a minimum. Finally, you should have detangling shampoos and conditioners that moisturize your new growth.

Back