I spent $113 at The Vitamin Shoppe

lunalight7

Am I out of my mind? I purchased:
HUGE bottles of Vit C, Flaxseed Oil, and MSM.
Gary Null's Heavenly Hair Repair 3 in 1 Condit.
Giovanni Magnetic Power Treatment
Aubrey Organics Ginko Leaf & Ginseng Hair Moisturizing Jelly
A.O. Sea Buckthorn & Egg Conditioning Shampoo
A.O. Aloe Vera Gel
Atkins, Carbolife, and Keto Bars.

Ive only tried the AO Hair Jelly so far and I Love the way it smells and feels on my hair...very smooth and soft almost does what a serum does but moisturizing instead of just sitting on top of the hair. My hair is 8 + weeks post relaxer. All I can say is, Gary Null better be the Messiah himself for all the $$$ he charges for his "Heavenly" products...dang...
crazy.gif

wow and i thought spending $40 @ GNC was high....

but seriously can you do some product reviews on this stuff if you hadn't already i am anxious to see how these products work in your hair...

ps whats your hair type? relaxing, transitioning???

FC,
I have 4A relaxed and color treated hair. I plan to wash tomorrow w/ the AO Sea Buckthorn and Egg poo and deep condit w/ the Giovanni Magnetic Condit...Ill let you know how it turns out....

GIRL!!! I spent $90 on Friday!!! I bought EVERYTHING!! There are 4 in my neighborhood. They are having a sale and I just lost my mind!
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

shocked.gif
wow! I've been looking at that moisturizing jelly on the website and I was wondering how it worked. Glad to hear you're having good results. Let us know how the shampoo turns out--I was wondering about that too. And make sure you tell us about the Giovanni too cuz I was a little intrigued by the whole magnetic thing. Ok so yeah just tell us how everything turns out
laugh.gif

Mos def...I will keep u posted...I rationalized by telling myself that at least I wont need to buy vitamins for a while! I also wanted to try one of each of the low carb bars since I am on the low carb kick. Im always in the market for the perfect moisturizer/leave-in and Im a condit junkie. And the shampoo was the cheapest thing I bought...came to about $5 I think...

Yeah, I just spent almost $75 yesterday at GNC. I was waiting for the cashier to ask me what I was going to do with all of those vitamins.
laugh.gif
If I didn't notice a difference in my hair, I wouldn't continue but the results keep me going back.
smile.gif

Back