I Self-Relaxed! Pics Included! BSL or MBL??

dede1129

I Self-Relaxed! Pics Included! Length Check!

Hey Ladies!

So after my setback in January when I got a "trim" that ended up being a couple of inches :nono: I was just getting to MBL and it put me all the way back to BSL. My hair was growing in a U shape and she basically gave me a blunt cut which I appreciate because now all my split ends are gone but I do feel like she cut off the majority of my progress from last year...but I digress...onto today!

First of all I would like to say that I tried Silk Elements for the first time and I loved it! It left my hair feeling so silky and soft:lick: I am sure that this will be a staple from now on. I was using ORS before but my hair stopped responding to it so I did my research and decided to switch.

Below are pics and I am not sure what length I am now so I will let you be the judge.

Attachments

• feb 12.jpg
    feb 12.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 391
  • febr12.jpg
    febr12.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 381
  • febru12.jpg
    febru12.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
gorgeous! you look to be a LONG full APL. most ladies' sides aren't equal to the back so it makes it look much longer, which is awesome IMO. I too just had someone basically cut off my progress from last year so hopefully in a few months my hair will look like yours!

Mmmm, I agree Silk Elements is really good. My relaxed hair loved it. But I agree with one poster up top, you look like a long APL now. :D

Your hair looks great.

OP, you did a wonderful job with your self-relax. i think i'd say you're past APL. well on your way to being BSL in a few short months :yep:

It looks nice. IMHO, you are between full APL and almost BSL, you will be there in no time :)
In the end, everyone's opinion on what is BSL or APL or MBL is different. Your hair looks very nice and that is what matters.

Full APL

In a few months or so you will be full BSB. I dont mess around with BSL just because its not very accurate

Back