I KNOW A STYLIST WHO DOES THE BKT FOR ONLY $89.00 COME IN HERE NOW

cutenaynay

I KNOW A STYLIST WHO DOES THE BKT FOR ONLY $89.00

O.k if your living or visiting NY you have to stop by my real good friend for years new salon . Her name is Cindy and she works at this new upscale salon called "Viscure" in brooklyn ny. She does a whole bunch of services weaves, infusions, Brazilian Keratin Treatment, blow outs, and more. Her prices are reasonable and she is doing the BKT for only $89.00 you can't beat that. So if you want her info than PM me for the phone number to make an appointment and free consultation. Also she is very concern about the health of her customers hair and she is great to get along with.

Last edited:
Hey pm me her info I live in CT and Brooklyn is only a train ride away. I'm thinking of doing it around June or July. Thanks for the info.

keep it healthy I just sent the info, and swoop sui your welcome, if you want to go to her then let me know sweetie.

I'll head to the BK...would like for the summer...please PM info..

Question though, if I brought my own would that be ok? I'll pay the 89.00 just to put the ish in for me and blow my hair out..

I'll head to the BK...would like for the summer...please PM info..

Question though, if I brought my own would that be ok? I'll pay the 89.00 just to put the ish in for me and blow my hair out..

lol I don't think it will be a problem, you are funny lm laughing my butt off.I'm going to send you guys pm in a min

I'm a little leery. I mean, I'd try anything once. I'm transitioning - does she work w transitioning hair?

I need to know general questions (like what brand she use) but I guess I'll just ask her. Can you PM me pls?

I'm a little leery. I mean, I'd try anything once. I'm transitioning - does she work w transitioning hair?

I need to know general questions (like what brand she use) but I guess I'll just ask her. Can you PM me pls?
I understand how you feel, I just send pm you the info

Please PM me her info. Two of my best friends live in BK so I'm sure I will be up there at some point this summer. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us new Yorkers in on the BKT deal of the century! :yep:I do my own BKTs, but if I ever need a professional's touch (that actually cares about the helth of my hair) then I'll hit her up!

I'm sorry ladies, a little new to the hair journey so what is BKT? I've been trying to find out. But if she's in BK, the other services you mentioned still sound amazing! Have you added her on the salon review?

I'm just seeing this thread. Interesting since I had my second BKT done at Viscure for $99 in April 2009, but by Erica. It was my first experience with Rejuvenol. Prior to that I had Lasio One Day BKT done at another salon.

The $99 price at Viscure included the first wash out 4 days later (but I was out of town for work & could not take advantage). Erica no longer works there though.

The salon was really nice, jewel tones (paint and drapes) and gorgeous dark hardwood floors.

1437 St Johns Place
Brooklyn, NY

Not sure of the phone number since I just called Erica's cell.

Last edited:
Back