I Just Did My 1st CW!!!!!

Nita81

I finally did my 1st conditioner wash. It was interesting b/c I have a sew-in. I put conditioner cocktail(10 en 1, silicon mix, and capilo h&m) on dry hair. Mixed some in a spray bottle w/ a little water and sprayed between my braids. Penetrate for 30 minutes and rinsed for a very long time to get it all out. I used lacio lacio as a leave in. Roller set the hair that is left out and sat under the dryer. My hair feels really soft and clean. Cw=cool idea!!!!!!

Yes they really are great, I never thought they would do anything for me, but now I rarely use shampoo

Nita81 said:
I finally did my 1st conditioner wash. It was interesting b/c I have a sew-in. I put conditioner cocktail(10 en 1, silicon mix, and capilo h&m) on dry hair. Mixed some in a spray bottle w/ a little water and sprayed between my braids. Penetrate for 30 minutes and rinsed for a very long time to get it all out. I used lacio lacio as a leave in. Roller set the hair that is left out and sat under the dryer. My hair feels really soft and clean. Cw=cool idea!!!!!!

Hey Nita!!! Glad to hear you had success with CO washing. I like it too...I couldn't stretch nearly as long without it.

That Dominican cocktail sounds interesting... :look:

Congrats, con washing is a lifesaver for naturals or ladies who suffer from excessively dry hair. Today I tried adding brown sugar to my conditioner when I con washed to produce a "scalp scrub" the results were delightful. :D

Yes it is wonderful!!!...I love to co-wash especially whenever I see alot of new growth...it helps to keep it soft and manageable...I had never really heard of it until I found this site and i'm glad I did...it's a hair saver!

It was really cool....I didn't think my hair would feel clean after doing it. I was quite suprised. My reason for doing the cw was....it was going to take a while to shampoo and condition last night and I was already tired and just wanted to get it over with. So I'm thinking well the ladies on LHCF rave about cw...so this is your chance to try it and if you don't like it....well shampoo in the morning. Well I did like it and I will do this more often!!!!! :clap:

Back