I have a question about MN!

sunbubbles

Got a quick question about mn. I just bought the Monistat 3 pack which comes with 3 tubes of MN 4% and I tube of MN 2%. Am I supposed to mix all of these together in my hair mix at one time or will that too strong of a measurement? I'm totally lost! TIA

some ladies mix two or three tubes with oils and leave-ins. Some other just put em straight from the tube. So, is gonna depends on what you wanna do.

If you want to apply it straight to your hair, you might consider that some ladies had headaches when they used it that way. What i did. : I bought 5 tubes -20g each one - and mix them with coconut oil. I just started three days ago and havn't had a headache or anything, and call me crazy girl, but i see my hair a little litle bit longer xD

Anyway u like:yep: Some folk say it gave them headaches so they diluted but never happened to me and i've used it straight every other day. BTW it does work unless you become lazy like me:ohwell:

Hothair
Have you notice grow even with your lazy regimen? xD and how did you applied it?

i mix mine with coconut oil and peppermint oil....i already suffer from migraines so i dont need a headache on top of that:nono:

I have 2 questions:
How does this make your hair grow?
Does anyone know what happens to your hair when you stop using it...do you get ecessive shedding?
Ok that was like 3...:lachen:

YAY! Thats good to know. I mixed up some yesterday and started using it this morning after my Co-wash. I used BBs Hair Lotion, Glycerin, and my Sulpher Coconut oil mix and mixed that with the 3 tubes of MN 4% and 1 tube of MN 2%! Lets grow ladies!!

I have 2 questions:
How does this make your hair grow?
Does anyone know what happens to your hair when you stop using it...do you get ecessive shedding?
Ok that was like 3...:lachen:

Now don't quote me on this :look:, but I believe that I read in one of the MN threads that MN kills bad bacteria (on the scalp or vag) making it a cleaner / healthier environment for optimal hair growth.

But if you do a search you can probably find a clearer answer on how it works.

When I stopped using MN last year (back on now) I didn't notice any adverse reactions, no shedding or anything like that.

Got a quick question about mn. I just bought the Monistat 3 pack which comes with 3 tubes of MN 4% and I tube of MN 2%. Am I supposed to mix all of these together in my hair mix at one time or will that too strong of a measurement? I'm totally lost! TIA

I myself just started using MN 2%. I am not 100% sure but i think no matter how much 4% or 2% you mix the percentage wont change...so you wont be putting 6% on you hair, you would just have more quantity of the stuff....I think....science isnt my thing:nono:..... I guess to answer your original question i dont think you can make it too strong.
hth

I myself just started using MN 2%. I am not 100% sure but i think no matter how much 4% or 2% you mix the percentage wont change...so you wont be putting 6% on you hair, you would just have more quantity of the stuff....I think....science isnt my thing:nono:..... I guess to answer your original question i dont think you can make it too strong.
hth

Yesh it doesnt add up to 6. Depending on how much of each you'd end up with a mixture of somewhere between 2 and 4

Hothair
Have you notice grow even with your lazy regimen? xD and how did you applied it?

:wave: my lazy regimen has been not applying pretty much all this year :look:. I've used it straight, oiled (with a light oil) my scalp and then applied it, or mixed it with my sulphur mix (which had sulphur, Vatika and castor oil).

It worked everytime but i really wasn't consistent and kept snipping my hair after using for a 2 month stretch mostly. I may revisit I've got about 3 tubes but I'd just use Doo Grow megathick oil and then apply it every other day HTH.

Back