I HATE KINKY EXTENSION HAIR FOR TWIST

Your twist look great Netta. I will try regular hair myself. I was looking for some other hair because that kinky hair is a hot mess. Feels like carpet burn on your neck if you sleep on it. :perplexed I love my natural two strand twist but want more length so now its a go.

Catsuga,

Is there anyway you can pm me a pic of the lady w/the tree braids that you had in one of your post? My friend Lola knows a lady that braids from her home and I want those tree braids but she doesn't know what I am talking about. She said to try and find a pic....your pic came to mind. If you can help me out that would be great.
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Your hair is beautiful! This is exactly the style I've been looking for for the holiday season! I'll see if I can get them done now, with the kankelon hair. ;) Can you wash them? I was going to buy that video of how to do twists, but it costs $50. I wonder if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Too late for me!! This is why my hair has a rough quality to it now. I am glad the post was still put up so others dont make the same mistake.

The hair that i am talking about only cost 9.99 a pack. I did little twist and it took 1 and a half packs.

Back