I failed!! What LHCF Challenges have you failed?

MizaniMami

I failed the PJ challenge. :cool: I was trying not to buy anything, I REALLY was. But then I went on curlmart.com and saw they had the elucence shampoo in sale! So then I thought "what's the poo without the con!" Then I did it, I clicked checkout!:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think I am a PJ by nature. I didn't even feel better once I did it too. I hope I don't like it. AND I am thinking about buying WGO, darnit! To make myself feel better tell me what LHCF challenges have you failed?

I also failed the no trimming challenge, but I am starting "over" again lol.

I failed the no trimming challenge too but I'm back on. I gave my self a nice trim and cut too much. :)

Yesterday I used heat and I am on the Grow Hair Like a Weed challenge and it is No Heat, No Combing Dry Hair. I Failed!!! But I am back on track today. I had to see my progress, and OMG:eek: I was impressed yesterday!! :grin:

Imf ailing miserably at the Grow Hair Like Weeds Challenge. I'm a little too addicted to the comb for it.:ohwell:

Its on sale!! I would buy it right now...but I am trying to conserve dollars for my trip to DR...hopefully it will still be on when I get back :grin:

I almost purposely failed the 6 month no heat challenge...but I am canceling my appointment. :D

Im failing the Thicker Hair Challenge already. Post Partum Shedding is a b :censored:h! There is noway by the time this challenge is over, that my hair will be thicker....

I mean I'm doing good but my personal 6 month bun challenge from Jan-June is looking like from Jan-June 1st cause truth be told I don't want to look at another bun for the rest of my days

I don't know if I failed it or not because I can't remember if we had a time limit on it. But last year I did the 'baggie method challenge' for 6 months. I eventually stopped because my hair was just too darn greasy all the time.

Gosh, where do I start....? :lol: I failed the drink more water challenge...... I failed the okra challenge......the carrot challenge..... the co-wash challenge...... I completely fell off of the miconazale nitrate challenge......... *sigh*

Im basically just protecting my ends, moisturizing, and washing/deep conditioning weekly..... I realize now that all the other challenges and committments I just cant handle. So i guess i better stop joining these challenges, because i cant seem to stay with them. *smh* LOL

Last edited:
I Failed My Bi-Weekly Wash Challenge(sorry missdrea)I Find That I Must Wash Under The Shower To Comb My Hair Otherwise It looks A Hot Mess If I Dont

Catina72 said:
Yesterday I used heat and I am on the Grow Hair Like a Weed challenge and it is No Heat, No Combing Dry Hair. I Failed!!! But I am back on track today. I had to see my progress, and OMG:eek: I was impressed yesterday!! :grin:
That is such a trip...I did this exact same thing and I felt so bad afterwards but so good:D

MizaniMami said:
I failed the PJ challenge. :cool: I was trying not to buy anything, I REALLY was. But then I went on curlmart.com and saw they had the elucence shampoo in sale! So then I thought "what's the poo without the con!" Then I did it, I clicked checkout!:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think I am a PJ by nature. I didn't even feel better once I did it too. I hope I don't like it. AND I am thinking about buying WGO, darnit! To make myself feel better tell me what LHCF challenges have you failed?

My Beloved Elucence?? I'm there!!!!!:lol:

Okay ...I'll dive right in! I failed the more water challenge, the grow like a weed challenge (my stylist used a curling iron on a couple of wayward curls after my rollerset this past weekend). She also trimmed it, but in my opinion I needed it. I failed my twice a week CO washes (doing it only once a week), and protective style challenge. :(

On the upside I did invest in some dominican conditioners (Miss Key 10 en 1, Salerm 21 and its wheatgerm mask, La India Creme). Does that count? :)

...and thanks to MizaniMami my PJism continues because I am going to purchase some Elucence products (my stylist uses the relaxer on me). LOL

Last edited:
MizaniMami said:

Is it PJism if someone is willing to give you her WGHO? :look: PM me if you want it.

The Water Challenge...although I am doing beter than I was.
The Makeover Challenge...I think I've done nothing but gain weight so far this year!
No New Products...I put myself back on this one June 1st so, hopefully, emu and jojoba oils do not count as "products"...:ohwell:

Kimberly said:
The Water Challenge...although I am doing beter than I was.
The Makeover Challenge...I think I've done nothing but gain weight so far this year!
No New Products...I put myself back on this one June 1st so, hopefully, emu and jojoba oils do not count as "products"...:ohwell:

I see you trying to stick one in lol! Yes it does count

Where you getting yo emu oil from???:sekret:

MizaniMami said:
I see you trying to stick one in lol! Yes it does count

Where you getting yo emu oil from???:sekret:

I tried...:look:

I got the emu oil from eBay...2 fl. oz. of 100% pure emu oil for $8.00 and that included the shipping. I want to come up with a spritz recipe using it and some other stuff.

failed them all lol! I dont read any thread that says "challenge." The ones I was successful in were:

1. Vaseline challenge (saved my hair)
2. Co-wash challenge (I am still doing this after three years)

According to everything I've learned here at LHCF I should be drinking more water....the problem with that is as soon as I start drinking water during the day then I end up in the bathroom every 10 minutes.....I don't have time to be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes. The most I've been able to drink per day is 48oz. Even with that amount I'm up in the middle of the night 2 or 3 times making bathroom runs...I need my sleep! There's no way on God's green earth I can drink 64 to 100oz per day, I don't know how some of ya'll do it :nono:

Back