I cant take it anymore!!!!

shetara20

IM RELAXING TONITE!!!! I tried to stretch!!! Im 18 weeks post and I cant deal with the 2 textures anymore so Ima go back to what I know!!!!I know I might be b****in up right now but I dont care! You guys were right! Im not emotionally ready to take this journey to going natural!!!
Pray that I dont overprocess!LOL!:lachen:
Thank you for all the support from the transtioners and naturals and relaxed heads and ill be looking forward to crossing back to what im used to... being a relaxed head!!!

See yall on the other side!!!!:drunk::spinning:

IM RELAXING TONITE!!!! I tried to stretch!!! Im 18 weeks post and I cant deal with the 2 textures anymore so Ima go back to what I know!!!!I know I might be b****in up right now but I dont care! You guys were right! Im not emotionally ready to take this journey to going natural!!!

Thank you for all the support from the transtioners and naturals and relaxed heads and ill be looking forward to crossing back to what im used to... being a relaxed head!!!

Wow, you made it to 18 weeks! :worship2:

I was dying at 7 weeks...

Don't forget to post a pic!

Hope it turns out the way you want it. No problem, you do what suits you-so right the emotional factor weighs heavily on going natural. I like when people make self assessed choices for their hair..go on Shetara..relax it and take your time..make sure to condition a good long time.

Welcome to the dark side lol!!!!! I just relaxed too after a stretch, now i'm not use to my hair being this straight at the roots :( I have to adjust back to freshly relaxed hair.

Wow, I just want to give you a:bighug:in total support!!! I was at this point 3 weeks ago and felt like such a wimp for biting the bullet and texlaxing. I just couldn't take the knots! I want to be natural really bad, but not that bad :grin:.

I understand. I was trying to make it to 16wks but I just couldn't...8-12 is the max. Then back to the creamy crack.

At least you made 18 weeks, last week I called to make an appointment for the 17th to roller set and press roots but now I'm caving and relaxing 2 days shy of 17 weeks.

But I'm still proud of myself for making it this long as you should be proud of yourself as well! :grin:

18 weeks? i'm jealous.

14 weeks is usually my absolute maximum that i'm trying to break past.

I think 18 weeks is a great accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself. I just made an appointment for Friday for my own touch-up. It has been 12 weeks, and I can't deal with the dual textures either. Besides, one side of my head is way puffier than the other. Not cute.:nono:

I feel you. I am trying to stretch until july but I don't think I will make it. You did good at 18 weeks-congrats.

Thumbs up to you on 18 weeks! I am at 14 weeks and the only reason I will make it to 15 is that I am too busy this weekend to get it done.

I feel ya girl! I just relaxed after a 6 1/2 month stretch, I was trying to transition but broke down.

This is what my hair does, its like live vines, the strands wrap around each other and then create a puffy ball that can only be detangled with water...WHAT you said!!!? Me natural right now? Too busy! Maybe in 40 years...Good luck w/ that creamy goodness! Hit that NG hard! :lol:

You held out for 18 weeks???! You did better than me! I can usually only make it to 17!!! Great job!

Good job with the stretch. When you've had enough it's time to relax. I am relaxing mine on Tuesday. I can't wait. I'm gonna get a trim too!! I'm sooooooooo excited!​

ETA: I too was flirting with the idea of transitioning but I'm not there yet. I wouldn't know what to do with a head full of natural hair. It's just not practical for my lifestyle right now. :)

Last edited:
Back