I bought a Chi Rocket

inthepink

Last week, I purchased a Chi Rocket Professional Blow Dryer.

I had been wanting a professional Ionic blow dryer that came with its own pik attachment. The Chi Rocket fit the bill!

I used it on my hair last Saturday since I planned to flat iron my hair.

The first thing I liked about it is that the pik stayed firmly attached to the dryer unlike those attachments you buy at Sally's that fly off in the middle of use. Since this one was made for the blow dryer, it stayed on!

I liked how the dryer started off with light heat that gradually got hotter so I didn't feel like as soon as I turned the dryer on (high setting) that it was a blast of heat.

It dried my hair quickly as it promised. My natural hair tends to hold on to water like crazy.

When I was done, my hair felt soft and moisturized. Not dry and brittle like other dryers I've used in the past.

Great review hairlove. Thanks so much for sharing it here. I love professional ionic blow dryers (leave the hair feeling nice and soft and moisturized). I'm so glad I invested money in a professional blow dryer.

Last edited:
Last week, I purchased a Chi Rocket Professional Blow Dryer.

I had been wanting a professional Ionic blow dryer that came with its own pik attachment. The Chi Rocket fit the bill!

I used it on my hair last Saturday since I planned to flat iron my hair.

The first thing I liked about it is that the pik stayed firmly attached to the dryer unlike those attachments you buy at Sally's that fly off in the middle of use. Since this one was made for the blow dryer, it stayed on!

I liked how the dryer started off with light heat that gradually got hotter so I didn't feel like as soon as I turned the dryer on (high setting) that it was a blast of heat.

It dried my hair quickly as it promised. My natural hair tends to hold on to water like crazy.

When I was done, my hair felt soft and moisturized. Not dry and brittle like other dryers I've used in the past.

Lol!! This is very true...lol. Thanks for the review!!

I have a chi rocket too and I love it. I've had mine for about 2 years and it still works wonderfully. I've put that pik through hell and it never detached or broke. I love how the ionic dryer leaves my hair with volume. The regular blowdryers used to have my hair so stiff and dry.

Back