How soon after a relaxer do you..

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
wash your hair and do a protein treatment. Also what kind of a protein treatment do you do right after a relaxer.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I do a treatment with Nexxus Emergencee a week before and a week to 10 days after getting a touch up. Aphogee I use 6-8 weeks post touch up.

LizLeila

I give myself an aphogee treatment right after I self-relax. My hair feels stronger and I lose less strands this way.

Denim And Leather

Before you do that, I would do a search on here, because there was a thread or two awhile back that said doing a protein treatment a few days after a relaxer could cause your hair to revert. I think the standard waiting time was 1 week. HTH!

Sistaslick

I always do it the same day of my relaxer as apart of the relaxing process before the neutralizing step. I use Aphogee 2 minute keratin reconstructor. I find that it adds body to freshly relaxed hair.

KhandiB

OT: Hi :wave:
How Are Ya?

Sistaslick said:
I always do it the same day of my relaxer as apart of the relaxing process before the neutralizing step. I use Aphogee 2 minute keratin reconstructor. I find that it adds body to freshly relaxed hair.