How long have you been faithfull to a product

CON...for life..since i was 5 yrs old...and it has worked wonders during rough times...

nexxus products (therapee, humectress, headdress, emergencee, keraphix, ensure) for the last 15 years. . .

I've been faithful to KeraCare's hydrating shampoo for eight years. Nothing can seperate us!!

CON here also. I have been using it since I was a little girl getting my hair done at the dominican salons in NY.

Cosigning the CON. My mom started using that shampoo on my head when I was a baby too
grin.gif
And it still works the same
smile.gif

CON also. My mom used it on me when I was a baby, and it's still great on my hair.

When I was relaxed, I'd probably been using Pantene for about 8 years. I originally used their "dry hair" formula. Then I switched to their "smooth and sleek" line and then tried out the "daily moisturie renewel" line and liked it better than smooth and sleek. I used the dry hair formula and smooth and sleek for the longest.

I also use Aveda Anti-Humectant for about 5 years once I could actually afford it. I only had to purchase it twice a year so it was no big deal.

The brand that I can remember using the longest is Mizani but I can't say that I was faithful because I always tried new brands in between. So far I've been faithful to Kerastase for the whole month of July.

Blue Magic Grease - 94'
CON Professional Poo - 94'
Fantasia IC Reconstructor - 95'
Olive Oil - 98'
Affirm Relaxer - 99' (with the exception of one affair)
laugh.gif

Kera Care Line - 99'

CON shampoo for at least 15 years
CON relaxer for at least 12 years
Nexxus: humectress, headress for 15+ years
Sebastian: red-ality, penetrait, 2+1 for 15+ years
Hellman's Mayo: since forever.

dang i didn't think this thread would get many responses. half this board has infidelity issues lol thanks to all the PJs

Back