How do You Avoid Thin Ends

Liberianmami26

Hey Ladies
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I was in the wsl regimen thread and someone had asked this question of how do you prevent your ends from thining out and it seemed like not a lot of people had an answer to that.
So I was wondering if there's anyone short, midlenght, long who has found a way to conquer or at least minimize it any helpful hints are welcomed.

:prettyplease:
Thanx

I keep my ends thick by doing regular dustings and trims. I moisturize and seal everyday (paying special attention to my ends) to prevent splits. Also, if I notice my ends snagging on my clothes, I pin it up. HTH

I cut 4 inch from my hair a couple weeks ago. My hair was MBL but the ends were thin and uneven. I've realized it's best to just trim regularly and minimal combing.

My ends are not so cute, but I know that combing plays a large part in thinning ends, especially if you comb with a seamed comb.
Dusting and regular trims are also important, but just investing in a seamless comb (bone is very good) and limiting how much your ends get combed should help with thinning.

Thanks guys for the response and my ends have gotten better now since i limited the combing want to hear more for everyone else who got the same problem

Back