Help me with my nieces hair

mstankers

She is almost 13 and has a perm. Her hair is thinning at the edges and I think she is getting touch ups too soon. Her mama wont listen to me so I am going to treat her to a trip to the salon where she can get a good conditioner and roller set. I think her hair might be overprocessed and the stylist is using too much heat. Which profectiv products would you all recommend for her that she can put on her edges. I think the 3 in 1 oil would be good but she's a kid so she might get impatient having to shake up the oil for more than five seconds (hehe). Product recommendations please. Thanks in advance!

Profectiv Growth n Healing Anti-Thinning Circulation Stimulant. I have been using this since October and it caused a lot of growth along my hairline.
grin.gif

WHOA!!! Mstamkers it's funny(ironic) that my 13 year old niece is experiencing the same problem. Breakage and thinning an her hair is usally very THICK. I suggeted that my sister use some Organics Carrot Oil(cream) on her hair. because my niece likes to style and play in her hair when its not done. Which, IMO has caused some of hair problems along w/ being over-processed.
Try that out to see how it works.

HTH
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Profectiv Growth n Healing Anti-Thinning Circulation Stimulant. I have been using this since October and it caused a lot of growth along my hairline.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been looking hi and lo for this product but to no avail. Where did u get yours?

Sally Beauty Supply is the only place I can ever find it. I make special trips to SBS whenever I am close to running out.

Thanks for your responses everyone. I am going out tomorrow to get the profectiv growth n healing anti thinning for myself and for my niece. I have to figure out how to rotate it with my profectiv 3 in 1 phase oil!

Honeycomb, is your sisters hair relaxed? I looked at my niece's hair again today and it is thinning so much that even when it is brushed I am starting to see her scalp. I think she should only get roller sets for now and lay off the relaxer for awhile until her hair has had a chance to repair.

Back