Have you have good experience with this or tried

hair

Have you ever try these before or have good results with it.
OPTIMUM CARE (shampoo & conditioner.)
MOTIONS foaming wrap lotion,
SOFTSHEEN CARSON THE BREAKTHRU SYSTEM
I know all of you know about Profectiv.

I have another question I kept wondering. Does your hair turn out nice as the one who posing on the photos who advertising these products.

I know I heard about Motions wrap lotion on this board before but how does it works or the way to use it. Do I have to go under the dryer like using lotta body Does your hair turn out bouncy and soft as the woman on the photo wearing a yellow top and pants with a basketball? As the same for Breakthru system.

I am glad you reminded me of the Optimum Care shampoo and conditioner. I used that back when I was in college and I remember getting excellent results from using both of those. Makes me want to check them out again.
scratchchin.gif
I remember at the time I was using them my hair was very healthy. I would wash once weekly and deep condition. Someone once even told me that my hair looked sleek and wet! What a compliment. Back then I was wearing a short bob. Wasn't thingking about growing hair then, just wanted to look cute!

I'm a big fan of Breakthru shampoo (no SLS) and conditioner. They both work better on my hair than anything I've ever tried but no, my hair doesn't look like the models in the ads. Their hair is professionally styled.

I don't like Motions wrapping foam - it dried out my hair (I believe it has a high alcohol content). I like At One With Nature no alcohol wrapping foam or just using wrapping cream. You don't have to use a dryer after wrapping your hair, you can air dry; it just takes forever.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Know I want to go try both of the products but one at a time to see best results. But it will be in few months to use it.

Thanks again

I heavily rec the Breaktrhu shamp, great stuff. Softens my hair like no other.. better than CON (IMO) but i prefer CON b/c its cost effective. I hated the daily moisturizetr from their line, this stuff made my hair hard as hell!

The Motions Wrap Foam dried my hair out too, and made it like dull. Come to think of it, I took it back to Sally's yesterday and purchased the foam wrap lotion by Elasta QP. The Elasta does not contain alcohol, at least it's not listed on the bottle. Proclaim's Wrap Foam dried my hair out also. HTH

Blessings,

Compassion

I have another question: Have you use soft & Beautiful BOTANICALS HAIR CARE PRODUCTS. Also which store that sales Breakthru and Optimum Care shampoo and conditioner. Could it be in Sally's or food store.

Thanks

OPTIMUM CARE (shampoo & conditioner.)

I've used the ones in the red bottles, but not the pink bottles. They were pretty good drugstore products. I hide the good stuff and let company use these.
sekret.gif

SOFTSHEEN CARSON THE BREAKTHRU SYSTEM

I've only used these on relaxed hair. The leave-in made my hair feel greasy and hard. The heat protectant made my hair feel rough and hard. I wasn't wild about the smell, either. The conditioner was average. I have cheaper products that work the same or better. I really like the shampoo, though. It's very gentle. I usually use it when I shampoo after a henna treatment.

Does your hair turn out nice as the one who posing on the photos who advertising these products.

Not even close.
laugh.gif
In the book Hair Rules, (in the "product junkie" section!
laugh.gif
) Anthony Dickey says that more likely than not, the stylist didn't use the products being adverstised on the model that we are oohing and ahhing over!
shocked.gif
He says stylists have their own favorites that they use. And the model's hair is being fussed with every millisecond.

Advertising...
mad.gif

I have tried the Motions Foaming Wrap and I didnt like it, it made my hair look dull, and it dried it out too...I am not sure if it was because I used to much and I dont want to take the risk of using it again..HTH
smile.gif

I used to use the Optimum Care Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo made my hair feel squeaky clean ( I didn't like that)the last few times I used it which was a couple of years ago, or maybe it was the conditioner, I don't quite remember. I still have it though, and like Don't Speak Defeat I did use it frequently until I noticed the roughness of my hair after rinsing it out.

Hi, I'm new to this board, but I thought I would add my 2 cents...
I've used motions wrap lotion and it dried my hair too, I think it has alcohol. I now use keracare foaming wrap lotion which doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle and dry. Hope this helps

I wouldn't recommend the Optimum Shampoo or Conditioner. It made my hair feel rough and tangled. I also know that Motions wrap foaming lotion will make your rollersets look dry and thirsty

Back