Has anyone used Aubre Organics Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moistur

ShortyDooWhop

the ingredients are : Water, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Aloe Vera Gel, Tragacanth and Gum Arabic Blend, Ginkgo Leaf, Ginseng Root, Chinese Magnolia Blossoms, Chinese Angelica, Chrysanthemum, Earth Smoke, Morus Root, Mandarin Orange Peel, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Product Description: Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moisturizing Jelly Eight hair-nourishing Chinese herbals, plus hair-thickening vitamin B-5 and herbal gums add up to one superb styling product that moisturizes as it holds. Adds body and shine without weighing down the hair.

Re: Has anyone used Aubre Organics Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moi

Bumping for more responses....

The reviews for this products are very tempting.

I use it, I love it. I damp style with it (I'm natural though). Here's a photo where I used it. It does NOT dry hard if you don't use too much. I use about a quarter sized amount.

261827120.jpg

I like this gel and use it to smooth down fly-away hairs. You can easily scrunch out any crunch it leaves you with and it makes my hair feel soft. It sort of made my hair limp though when I used to use it for wash and gos, so I use a different gel for that now.

Re: Has anyone used Aubre Organics Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moi

It dried hard for ME, no matter how little I used. I tried to love that stuff but it just didn't do ANYTHING special...

Back