Has anyone ever used the Wave by Design products?

fancypants007

I was reading on another hair board about this product. It was a lady that saw this women whose hair was natural. The lady asked her about what products she used on her natural hair and the women told her she had a texturizer and that she only used Wave by Design products. The lady felt the women's hair and she said it was very soft. I was at a new beauty salon and I saw they carried these products. I picked up the Define & Shine 2-N-1 Dry Finishing Lotion. I put this on my hair after I washed it. I took down my braids after about 2 days to replenish the moisture, and my hair was soooo soft. Usually, my hair is crunchy and dry, but this product made my hair soft. Just wondering if anyone else has used this product or any other products in the line. You can go to their website; Designessentials.com

I haven't, but I keep on hearing good things about them, especially the Define & Shine Finishing Lotion.

Actually I just received my products about a week ago. I didn't get the wave or the finishing lotion, but I purchased both shampoos, the 6 n 1 Reconsturctor, the Super Mositurizing conditioner, the RX leave in and some setting lotion. I wanted to try one line for a while. When I was relaxed my beautician used these products and it worked great, but that was almost 3 years ago. Now that I'm natural, I've tried many different things but I couldn't find the right mix. So I went back to what worked. About 3 days ago I used the 6 n 1 and my shedding went down considerably. Man I love this stuff. I believe it also helped with hard water too, (read on another thread) because it got rid of that brownish color my hair had and made it look black. Oh how I love LHCF.

But if you are going to try the whole line and you are having trouble with your hair I suggest you read up on it. I loved this site. Very informative.
http://www.afoxintl.com/design-essentials-recipes-for-common-hair-and-scalp-problems.htm

Sorry so long, but I hope it helps

Princess04 said:
Actually I just received my products about a week ago. I didn't get the wave or the finishing lotion, but I purchased both shampoos, the 6 n 1 Reconsturctor, the Super Mositurizing conditioner, the RX leave in and some setting lotion. I wanted to try one line for a while. When I was relaxed my beautician used these products and it worked great, but that was almost 3 years ago. Now that I'm natural, I've tried many different things but I couldn't find the right mix. So I went back to what worked. About 3 days ago I used the 6 n 1 and my shedding went down considerably. Man I love this stuff. I believe it also helped with hard water too, (read on another thread) because it got rid of that brownish color my hair had and made it look black. Oh how I love LHCF.

But if you are going to try the whole line and you are having trouble with your hair I suggest you read up on it. I loved this site. Very informative.
http://www.afoxintl.com/design-essentials-recipes-for-common-hair-and-scalp-problems.htm

Sorry so long, but I hope it helps

Is that where you order your products? Your post was very helpful.

jasmin said:
Is that where you order your products? Your post was very helpful.

Yes, and thank you. :) This was the only site I found that had all the products for sale. Most sites leave out the 6 n 1 Reconstructor since its supposed to be used by a licensed cosmetologist, but the instructions are simple so I did it myself.

jasmin said:
Thank you so much. I will be ordering from there.
You can also order from their website. Designessentials.com. I paid 9.99 for my 2 n 1 dry finishing lotion at the bss, and on their website it was 7.00. I will be placing an order with them in the future. They also have all the information you want to know about what particular package to buy regarding the specific problem you may have, whether it's dryness, breakage, shedding, etc.

Yeah I've ordered from designessentials twice but they don't have the products available to me in the 32 oz sizes. If I could I would buy every staple I have in that size. The last time I got my big sized products was from discount-beauty but they don't have the express conditioneror or the 6 n1. It's good to know there's another place with even more products.

Back