half wig, what do you do?

L.Brown1114

hey ladies! i want to get a half wig, because lace front are not for divas like me who are used to moisture and sealing and washing every week and DC and all that jazz lol. i have one and have worn one but my edges had not matured yet and i found myself flat ironing what was left out to blend it in. does anyone know of anyways to blend it in better when your hair is a little "nappier":perplexed?? i know theres gluing, but is there a non tacky looking way of doing it? iv seen thomasadrianna's and no offense but that is tooooo much gel!!

sugarwater

http://www.youtube.com/user/muffinismylovers

Can't go wrong with April. The only thing you have to do is straighten you hair and use rollers or other techniques(like braiding to get crinkles) to blend.

The half wig tuts are a little older, so look towards the bottom. Also, she shows how to do lace fronts without glueing. she pins her sides and can take them off when she wants

doll-baby

I'm currently wearing a bob lace front wig and the fit is very nice so I do not have to tape or glue it down. I just bobby pin it and go. I take it off every night to do my regimen .

LaToya28

I wear half wigs and never leave any hair out. What I do is put my hair back in cornrows and put a little gel on the front and tie a scarf around the front for about an hour so that it lays flat. Then I put on my wig and put a headband or scarf around the part where my hair and the wig meet. Easy, cute coverup!

DarkHair

I wear half wigs and never leave any hair out. What I do is put my hair back in cornrows and put a little gel on the front and tie a scarf around the front for about an hour so that it lays flat. Then I put on my wig and put a headband or scarf around the part where my hair and the wig meet. Easy, cute coverup!
My sister and I do the same thing.

I also put a little shine serum on any hair that I've left out. The shine blends too :look: