Hair vitamins

marygrove013

Does anyone take these vitamins/supplements from GNC together: Ultra Nourish hair, Evening Primrose oil pills, and Flaxseed oil pills...If so, what has been your experience with it and have you experienced any side-effects..

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Hi, :wave:

I've taken GNC Ultra Nourshair and got some really good results. But it took about 2-3 months to notice the results. These vitamins do change the texture of your hair and the re-growth is stonger and healthier. But it didn't grow my hair faster. :nono: But it is a good product.

I haven't tried any of the other GNC pills that you names. But I did get Organic Flaxseed Oil (1200 mcgs 2X perday) frm Sav-On. These pills work great!! I've noticed that I don't need to oil my scalp as often and my skin is smoother and softer. :yep: This is a great investment.

HTH :)

bluediamond0829

Well thats great to hear about the GNC ultra nourishair working for you...i just started back taking mine...maybe taking it every other day...because im already taking a prenatal vitamin, vitamin e,biotin and a acne pill...and im going to do the sew in on friday and then once each month i will keep doing it until i get my hair the length that i want it...and also take the vitamins im taking so within no time my hair should be all to my shoulders..... :) im so excited i cant wait to see...

nylady74

I started taking GNC Ultranourishair twice a day about three months ago and noticed alot more new growth than normal. I also take two tbsps of flax seed oil everyday.

tasha

I take those plus others (msm, silica, vitamin e, etc.)...I haven't noticed any negative effects... so I can' t say in particular what those have done. .. nothing bad has happened so I haven't stopped ;)