Hair Steamers for under $100!

chimere05

Hello everyone! This is my first post but I been lurking on this site for over a year and I recently subscribed about 2 months ago. I know how popular hair steamers are as well as how pricey they can be. I have been wanting one for a long time but didn't want the $140 price tag that came with it :perplexed. So while doing some research I found some professional grade steamers on Ebay for $99.88 with free shipping. The detail section says that there are some minor cosmetic stratches but the product still works. It come with a 30 day hassle free return as well as a 1 year warrenty! Best of all it uses TAP water instead of distilled! I have ordered one and decided to share the wealth. So for those ladies who have been eyeing steamers, get one now in the deal of a life time. :yep:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAIR-STEAMER-CO...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439fe9af2c

its not much of a deal at all. You can get a brand new on on e.b. for about 115 - free ship and 1 yr warranty.

these are brand new, they just have stratches on the hood. usually they cost $30 more. So I consider it a deal. But I guess it isnt for everyone. :)

Thanks for sharing this. I have a steamer which I paid about 130 for. I think alot of people want one but may not be able to afford it. This makes it pretty affordable! Thank op!! Good looking out!

Thanks for sharing this. I have a steamer which I paid about 130 for. I think alot of people want one but may not be able to afford it. This makes it pretty affordable! Thank op!! Good looking out!

You're welcome. I was actually in the process of saving for one, but I seen this deal and decided to jump on it. lol.

OP, this is the same steamer that's on their website - lclbeauty.com. I know you've already purchased yours, but if you had gone through their website, the cost is $99.77 with a $10 off coupon (exoticmommies is the coupon code), the total cost would have been $89.77. Free shipping, too, and the same 1-yr warranty and 30-day hassle free return. Hope this helps someone else purchase one for under $100.

I bought the Pro-1037A from lclbeauty - $129.77 shipped. I've had it for less than a month and am immensely enjoying mine. I put mine together without reading the instructions -- easy as pie. I used mine the same day.

I think everyone should have a steamer. Best hair investment I've ever made.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

That's right Pompous. A steamer should be mandatory for anyone trying to maintain healthy hair and scalp. I use mine about 1 or 2 times a week. It keeps my hair together seriously and it relaxes me. I will never be without one.

Thanks Pompous Blue! That's an even better deal! Oh well, hopefully someone else can benefit from it. Im just glad I saved some money since it's so hard to come by now days. lol. Im relieved to know that you have the same steamer and it works great for you. I was slightly worried about how it would perform, since it's so much cheaper. I can't wait to get mine. My hair is so thick and dry and I was almost to the point of going back to relaxers. I have been natural almost a year on july 15th, and while I love my curls, I couldn't stand the dryness and stunt growth. Im hoping this improves the health of my hair.

Subscribing. I'm going to buy one in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the links and prices. These are much cheaper than the ones I've been looking at. :yep: Good thread.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! This is my first post but I been lurking on this site for over a year and I recently subscribed about 2 months ago. I know how popular hair steamers are as well as how pricey they can be. I have been wanting one for a long time but didn't want the $140 price tag that came with it :perplexed. So while doing some research I found some professional grade steamers on Ebay for $99.88 with free shipping. The detail section says that there are some minor cosmetic stratches but the product still works. It come with a 30 day hassle free return as well as a 1 year warrenty! Best of all it uses TAP water instead of distilled! I have ordered one and decided to share the wealth. So for those ladies who have been eyeing steamers, get one now in the deal of a life time. :yep:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAIR-STEAMER-CO...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439fe9af2c

Thanks for sharing sweetie, I need one of these.

:yep:

I think I'm in the "still dont' have a steamer" camp too. I'll buy one before the year is up. A treat to myself!!

i bought the $129 one from them and i too think this was a great purchase! i love it and use it once or twice a week depending. i love my hair now! Thanks OP for sharing the info!

Back