Green color showers .... Please HELP

preciousfa02

I brought the cobre color showers and the color is a dark olive green color. The lady at the BBS said that how it is & as it develops the color should change. Is this true? Please help I dont want green hair

From my experience (used 2x) the color should look like what is in the bottle. For example, brown looks brown, red looks red. I would not use it.

I know that different colors of black have different bases and I know that green is one of them. I don't think you should have a problem but if your worried then do a strand test.HTH

DON'T USE IT. I started a thread about the cobre back in 0ctober. Lemme find it and bump it for u.

I brought the cobre color showers and the color is a dark olive green color. The lady at the BBS said that how it is & as it develops the color should change. Is this true? Please help I dont want green hair

I'm sorry if the color they are showing is green I would think it would be green. Develop nothing. I would not use it!!

I bumped the other thread, but here's the link: http://longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=293147

Also, rinses don't have to "develop" so what you see is what you get. That lady was feeding you some BS. Don't use that stuff...I was a long time Cobre user and trust, that green stuff is not the real deal. Comparison pics are included in the other thread.

I wouldn't use it! I've used 2 different color showers and they came out the same color that the actually rinse was. So unless you want green hair...toss it.

Back