Goodness....Ojon broke the bank with this

gymfreak336

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=5MK10YEYUV51KCV0KQFRXCQ?id=P214007&categoryId=C7010

VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Ojon

SWA™ Liquid-Hair Building 4-Step Ritual Kit
What it is:
A collection of restorative hair-repair products made with natural ingredients.

What it does:
Ojon Swa™ Liquid-Hair Building 4-step Ritual Kit comes to the rescue. Like a boost of "liquid hair", Swa+™ formulas are clinically proven to penetrate the hair shaft to the cortex. Swa+™ naturally delivers "the hair back into hair" by helping restore the protein bonds in hair. It helps increase hair strength and immediately targets hair density loss. Swa+™ forms a protective shield around the hair to help preserve and smooth hair fibers (without silicone), providing natural antioxidants, while minimizing hair breakage caused by damage.

What else you need to know:
The kit contains a 8.44 oz SWA+ Nourishing Conditioner, a 8.44 oz SWA+Stimulating Cleanser, a 2.5 oz SWA+ Hair Juice Daily Leave-In Treatment, and eight 0.24 oz SWA+ Concentrated Liquid-Hair Boosting Serum with two applicators.

I'm scared to click on that link :nono: How much is it?

I saw this on QVC a while ago and it looks like some good stuff, but Ojon is just too damn expensive for me :ohwell:

I gotta be honest, I was thinking about trying this when qvc sent me an easy pay card. But I ended up buying the 16oz revitalizing mist and restorative treatment instead.

lol at "this item ships free" it better ship free and have some extra goodies in the box!

That was the second thing I noticed :yep:. For the asking price, I hope they include some stock in the company with this kit.

Do you know how many bottles of VO5 I can get for $129? I mean really...

They are going to rack up on this!
I wonder how much it cost to make?
I bet I could make my own if I tried.
I think it is too expensive, but would try it "if" and only
if it was a really really good product. I haven't heard alot
of LCHF members raving about the entire line.

i bought this, but didn't use it consistently, esp when i found lhcf and black hair media, i jumped quick on all kinds of bandwagons...

i was thinking of revisiting my :blush: $100 set - to give it a little more time to work...i noticed that the oils made my hair feel really good, but i didn't have a regimen down. it costs as much as oct, so if you wanna make the investment, you just do it, if your hair care needs are worth it, that is...

i'm looking for other reviews of this product, as well.

TIA, ladies!

Ojon is the bomb and it's worth it.

I was seriously thinking about BC'ing my hair off cause of the dryness from Textures & Tones when I remembered I had the restorative treatment in my stash with all the rest of the products I've spent & wasted money on. Well anyhoo, it brought my hair back .

I'll wait for QVC to do a special on it or an easy pay and I'll definitely buy it and if I don't like it , I'll send it back to them .

Off to check QVC now and see what they got going.

I'm thinking about trying this. OCT did nothing for me and since I already use & love many Ojon products, this one may work for me as well!

Wow, I didn't know Ojon was that good. I was looking at these products at Sephora yesterday, but none of the ladies who work there could tell me anything about the products.

I would pay for that price for something if my hair was really damaged. It looks like you get several uses from the set.

I don't think it is too expensive.

But the thing that would stop me is the uncertainty that it may not deliver as promised. If I pay that and it turns out to be a flop, I'd be pissed.

Also, step one alone looks like a pain:
Using the Swa+ Concentrated Liquid-Hair Boosting Serum, remove the cap from the individual dosage and replace it using the nozzle provided. Begin by applying directly to the scalp, alternately squeezing and releasing the nozzle starting at the front of the hairline and working towards the back of the head. Repeat this step until scalp is fully saturated. Apply a small amount of the remaining serum directly into the palm of your hands. Lightly rub hands together and apply by massaging the oil from scalp to hair ends. Repeat this step until the vial is empty. Leave in for 15 minutes, applying heat for the last five minutes using a blow-dryer. Allow hair to "cool" and leave Swa+ Concentrated Liquid-Hair Boosting Serum in hair for four hours or overnight.

Also, why the scalp concentration. Seems like the focus should be on the hair.

this product helps for thinning hair, so it targets the scalp as well. i think that it also stimulates hair growth.

the method isn't so hard, it really is like a prepoo using their oil, they have a spout which you attach, i found it easier to just apply the oil directly on scalp and hair using my hands...that way i could ensure it got where it needed to go.

i never applied heat like they suggested, i just baggied and left in overnight.

it did seem to help, but i didn't stick to my regimen and only used 3 of the vials. i love the scent, personally, though others didn't.

i still have basically an entire box of this stuff unused, and i was thinking of starting it again. i was hoping there were others who used it with results, as well.

i thought the price was okay, it's not cheap, but if it's worth it, then you'll get your money's worth. i'd hate to pay even $10 bucks for something that didn't work like it was promised, so...

I would pay for that price for something if my hair was really damaged. It looks like you get several uses from the set.

I don't think it is too expensive.

But the thing that would stop me is the uncertainty that it may not deliver as promised. If I pay that and it turns out to be a flop, I'd be pissed.

Also, step one alone looks like a pain:
Using the Swa+ Concentrated Liquid-Hair Boosting Serum, remove the cap from the individual dosage and replace it using the nozzle provided. Begin by applying directly to the scalp, alternately squeezing and releasing the nozzle starting at the front of the hairline and working towards the back of the head. Repeat this step until scalp is fully saturated. Apply a small amount of the remaining serum directly into the palm of your hands. Lightly rub hands together and apply by massaging the oil from scalp to hair ends. Repeat this step until the vial is empty. Leave in for 15 minutes, applying heat for the last five minutes using a blow-dryer. Allow hair to "cool" and leave Swa+ Concentrated Liquid-Hair Boosting Serum in hair for four hours or overnight.

Also, why the scalp concentration. Seems like the focus should be on the hair.

I'm interested in hearing the results. I did some research on the company and found out that they pretty much made an agreement with the country they get the oils from not to sell it to any other hair manufacturer. Africa has a version of the palm nut oil but I heard it wasn't the same as the Central American version.

That is part of the reason why they can sell the product at such a high price. I did find out that one can buy the oil at local grocery stores in Central America.

If anyone plans on going to Central America in the near future....holla at your girl.

Damn that's alot of money! I guess you can either buy it and not buy anything else till March of 2012 OR you could hint to your boyfriend/husband to get it for you for Christmas.

Back