Good Results with Sebastian Potion 9

bajanplums1

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to share that I bought SP9 and used it as a leave in on my dry relaxed hair 2 nights ago before adding the rollers. I like to do a rollerset on dry hair every other night as a way to moisturize my ends.

In the past I have used oil and elucence mb.

The potion set my curls and my hair feels soft like a fake fur trim on a winter coat, not to mention the ends are fierce!

bye 4 now.

Great! Another user! This is what I use on my hair when I do a rollerset. It's what's in my hair in my siggy. I love this stuff.

Bajan: Wait, so you put in the Potion in you hair before a dry roller set to go to bed? Do you use Mesh rollers?

Starian: I realized thats the same pic from the Caruso results. So do you use it for a dry rollerset but use Caruso? Do usually put a leave-in before you use the Carusos? The reason why I'm asking is because I need to stop being a product junkie and see if this is something I would regularly use.

Thanks!

KHANDIB, your hair is slamming!

Heh TUFFCOOKIE: right now I have my hair pinned up. Before I go to bed, I part it and before I apply each roller I add a bit of the potion to my ends, then put the roller in. I use about 18 rollers. On lazy days, I just put the Potion on the ends, put it in a ponytail and go to bed with
the scarf on.

bajanplums1 said:
KHANDIB, your hair is slamming!

Heh TUFFCOOKIE: right now I have my hair pinned up. Before I go to bed, I part it and before I apply each roller I add a bit of the potion to my ends, then put the roller in. I use about 18 rollers. On lazy days, I just put the Potion on the ends, put it in a ponytail and go to bed with
the scarf on.

Thanks Ma!!

I think it might look better this weekend, Im going to get myself an ionic blow dryer.. Man, I heard it is the best hair dryer some of my hair friends have used... and then Im on my way to get a Tourmaline Flat Iron..

That will be it for the appliances until my Birthday :)

Back