Going on a supergreen foods challenge.....wanna join?

diamoness

My hair grow the fastest when i was only taking a one a day vitamin, chlorella and protein.
I had taken the protein and other vitamins before but the chlorella really kicked up the growth rate and it was consistant. I know that I'm deficient in vege's and stuff, so i'm gonna start it back up again.
Anyone wanna join me?

Well, I'm not going to join the challenge, because I never stick to anything when it comes to my hair. But, I would like to know what brand chlorella you're going to use.

Thanks.

This sound interesting diamoness! I have GNC multivit & PVL whey pp for pre/post workout shakes. RE:the chlorella do you mind telling me what brand you take & the dosage? The only thing I am missing is the chlorella so I would love to join. Tell me more about the challenge(check in dates,etc...) & I'm in.

Last edited:
ok ladies, the brand i'm starting out with is Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella. It is in powder form....add 1 teaspoon to 8oz. of water or other liquid 1-3 times per day. Although.....when I used it before, I was only taking it 4-5 times per week. Go to www.sourcenaturals.com
I'll wait to see if more ladies want to join first before we come up with the details.

diamoness said:
ok ladies, the brand i'm starting out with is Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella. It is in powder form....add 1 teaspoon to 8oz. of water or other liquid 1-3 times per day. Although.....when I used it before, I was only taking it 4-5 times per week. Go to www.sourcenaturals.com
I'll wait to see if more ladies want to join first before we come up with the details.

sounds great diamoness!

I'll join you. I'm researching now the difference in brands and potency. When do you want to start?

Yep, I'm in. I'm terribly inconsistent w/ my health food regime. I want to add some hair vitamins, supergreen food, and noni juice.

sareca said:
Yep, I'm in. I'm terribly inconsistent w/ my health food regime. I want to add some hair vitamins, supergreen food, and noni juice.

:wave: sareca,

do you mind telling me how this taste? I was in wild oats last week & caught a glance of a bottle of it. Also,what brand are you drinking? tia

I'm interested in this challenge. When will it start? I'll be able to purchase supplies next month.:)

Last edited:
Back