Garlic Shampoo for Clarifying

moneychaser

Anyone? This shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean just like any regular clarifying shampoo. I was just wondering if it was safe to dump my clarifying poos, and just use it
think.gif
due to the added benefits.
bookworm.gif
fan.gif

Garlic Shampoo” helps to fight against heavy dandruff, flaky scalp, hair diseases, cleans dead cells to prevent the dandruff, repairs damaged hair, and aids in the prevention of excessive hair loss.

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Anyone? This shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean just like any regular clarifying shampoo. I was just wondering if it was safe to dump my clarifying poos, and just use it
think.gif
due to the added benefits.
bookworm.gif
fan.gif

Garlic Shampoo” helps to fight against heavy dandruff, flaky scalp, hair diseases, cleans dead cells to prevent the dandruff, repairs damaged hair, and aids in the prevention of excessive hair loss.

[/ QUOTE ] hmmm taking note of this for my daughter (for her scalp) and goin to look up info on it

Sometimes I use diluted Spanish Garden Garlic Shampoo as a clarifier. I think at one time Allandra was using a garlic shampoo to clarify, too.
smile.gif

trampoline.gif
Thanks Sassygirl.. If it wasn't so drying I swear it would be my only shampoo
smile.gif

Irresistible I am researching right now
smile.gif
I will post my findings shortly

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
trampoline.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]uh oh.... its drying?
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Sometimes I use diluted Spanish Garden Garlic Shampoo as a clarifier. I think at one time Allandra was using a garlic shampoo to clarify, too.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes Sassygirl.
wave.gif
I used to use a garlic shampoo to clarify with. However, since I discovered Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo (love it), I no longer use garlic shampoo to clarify with.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes Sassygirl.
wave.gif
I used to use a garlic shampoo to clarify with. However, since I discovered Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo (love it), I no longer use garlic shampoo to clarify with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats what I currently use
smile.gif
I like it too, tingles and isn't drying
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
trampoline.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]uh oh.... its drying?
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummhhh.. Not horribly
smile.gif
.. Its drying just like clarifying shampoos
smile.gif

The Spanish Garden isn't drying like a harsh detergent shampoo. But it does contain sles. If I used it regularly it would definitely dry out my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes Sassygirl.
wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats what I currently use
smile.gif
I like it too, tingles and isn't drying
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] ok this sounds better
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
Im just thinking anything thats even slightly drying would make matters worse for her scalp .
perplexed.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand. The Tea Tree is very soothing
smile.gif

Gosh, whats a girl to do.. So many products so little time
laugh.gif

Back