**French Braid Fan- Pics and a tutorial**

SelfStyled

Here is a picture of a protective style that I wear a few times a week. As you can see my hair is between NL and SL - so I use wet and wavy braid hair to create the fan. There is a very basic tutorial in my fotki (my first one ever-yay.)

pictut.jpg

I have used other types of hair other than the wet and wavy to achieve different looks.

ETA: The braid hair is synthetic.

Here is the link if you want to see more pics:

http://public.fotki.com/SelfStyled/2007/2008/tutorial-frenchbraid-fan/

Last edited:
I am going to have to try this at some point too.

And I can't help but talk about your bathroom even though it is SO OT... Well I won't say everything I was going to, but when I get a bathroom, it needs to look like that.

And your muscles in your arms are insane... Ok yeah I'm done.

So as I said, I'm going to try it. I may or may not have trouble starting the braid, but I'll see.

And I can't help but talk about your bathroom even though it is SO OT... Well I won't say everything I was going to, but when I get a bathroom, it needs to look like that.

So as I said, I'm going to try it. I may or may not have trouble starting the braid, but I'll see.

Thank you much for the compliments, check out the growafrohairlong website, there is a braiding tutorial on there.

heeee.. I am right there with ya..... a Dream bathroom!!!! :drunk:

That's a great protective style, looks very nice. Your bathroom is to die for...I can easily picture myself in that tub. :lachen:

Back