Fix the itchies:Trader Joe's Tea tree shampoo?

aviddiva77

I know that Tea tree oil (6 dollars for 4 ounces though?!) will help relieve an itchy scalp but has anyone had success from the Trader Joe line?

No matter what I do my scalp gets dry QUICK and starts to itch.:pullhair: It can be a day after shampooing or 5 days later it will start itching! I've tried natural oils, grease, nothing but conditioner, spraying it with water and sealing and nothing. :help:

Right now it's bad ( I have a sinus infection) but it's been pretty good for the past couple months (cuz I was working out and trying to lose weight).

Do you think my diet could be the culprit?

I used to have the same problem and I finally figured out I was allergic to SLS. Now that I use organic natural products, Im cured. Check your product labels.....

I used to have the same problem and I finally figured out I was allergic to SLS. Now that I use organic natural products, Im cured. Check your product labels.....

I've been using Giovanni's 50:50 shampoo and conditioner which I think doesn't have SLS. That's what I thought was the problem before so I switched.

Silenttulip I just washed with the Trader Joe's tea tree shampoo so we will see!

What else do you use on your hair and scalp? Your shampoo and conditioner may not be the issue.

I use this leave in conditioner from L'anza
get
(I switch off from Giovanni's weightless leave in) and
SBS-167007
. That's it.

I love TJ's tea tree tingle!!! It's my staple cowash conditioner. I'm relaxed, but it cleans and soothes my scalp. Plus it has mega slip....I hope that they never ever discontinue it.

I get itchies from sls, so now I avoid having to using shampoo (and anything products that cause buildup)

I am not sure what could be your issue, OP.

But I know whenever my scalp is itching I clarify it ASAP, and I feel as good as new. :)

Back