Feel Like Chopping?

Chichi

I feel like doing a mini-chop to get rid of some of my relaxed ends.

I have been having a good time transitioning so far. I have been very gentle with my hair, so I haven't received many tangles or breakage at the demarcation line. So why do I feel like mini-chopping?

Well, I just finished washing my hair and now that my natural hair has grown out a bit, I have this halo of natural hair then the relaxed ends
ohwell.gif
. Most people cannot notice this difference, only me.

I love the length when I do braidouts. I especially loved the length when I had a Dominican blowout done for Easter. That was when I saw my full length. My hair was so thick and about 4 inches from brastrap
smile.gif

If I were to mini-chop, my natural hair would be like mid-neck length and when blown out, probably shoulder length.

Am I the only transitioner who feels like this?

Chichi
bdance.gif

I plan to do another mini-chop once my hair reaches waist length - hopefully by the end of the year. Heck, maybe even before. I just want more growth.

How long were you originally planning to transition for?

when i was transitioning i always had this urge to chop...right before my BC i chopped a couple of inches...just cut some hair in the middle of ur head so its not noticeable...maybe it will ease the urge

@hairlove - I was originally planning at growing for a year and half but now it's looking like less than a year. The whole thing is that my hair is growing so fast that I think that I'll be shoulderlength (natural) by February, if not December. That whole thing about how your hair grows faster when natural is true
smile.gif

@lsubabiedee - good idea. I really need to ease that urge.
laugh.gif
I'll cut some of that hair and see how it progresses...

Chichi
bdance.gif

Back