Ends of hair split and turning white !!!!

PuddingPop

I noticed yesterday that on a small patcht of my hair in the back the very tip of the ends are turning white and each and every one of them are split.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? What could be the cause?

my human hair remi weave does this too and because i use to much heat on the hair the ends 'burn' and turn white i guess you could say..

i would jus trim it if i were u, because the hair is dead, no need to hold on to it.

The only thing I know that can do that type of damage is heat (very high flat irons or blow drying). Do you use heat, and if so, how often ?

I don't know why I couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

That's what I get for playing aroung with that dang flat iron :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

I called myself trying to spiral curl my hair with my flat iron and it kept getting stuck in the middle of the strand and I wasnt turning it quickly enough so it kept getting stuck on the ends too. And no, i didnt use a lick of heat protectant.

I dont use heat that often and the one time i do i screw it up. Luckily itssjust a small patch and it's time for a trim anyways so i'll be trimming tonight.

it must have something to do with the split end in general. Cuz I don't use heat at all (last time i used was 2 months ago)...and I have those white balls at the end. So I can't say for me it's heat that is doing it

Yep I haven't used heat since November and I have a little white bulb at the ends of my strands....but they're not split...it looks like a shed hair in reverse

My hair does the same when it splits...usually from heat.
I try to limit the heat and keep up with the protein.

Yep I haven't used heat since November and I have a little white bulb at the ends of my strands....but they're not split...it looks like a shed hair in reverse

yeah i have these too and i only use direct heat every so many months (last time was feb). i just figured they were the beginning of split ends

Back