Encyclopedia of New Age Beliefs

momi

This is a Warning to those who may be on dibbling into the New Age - willingly or ignorantly. Please be very careful what you read and believe. The thought that we can create our own existence or shape our become gods is nothing new. Ask Eve and Nimrod. However it's end is very dangerous. I've heard the testimonies of many people who have been possessed by demons posing as spirit guides or angels... I cannot stress to you enough how dangerous this is!

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Please do not ignore this warning because it is from The Lord!

For those interested in learning how to defend the Faith against the New Age movement this book is an excellent resource.

http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-New-Beliefs-Defense-Faith/dp/1565071603

I want this but it doesn't seem to be available on kindle

Unfortunately it's not available electronically. I read it for the first time about. 15 years ago or so... There is an updated one but I've heard that it wasn't as good as this version.

I'll look through my library and see if I can reccommend one that is available as an e- book with similar subject matter.

Unfortunately it's not available electronically. I read it for the first time about. 15 years ago or so... There is an updated one but I've heard that it wasn't as good as this version.

I'll look through my library and see if I can reccommend one that is available as an e- book with similar subject matter.

Thanks I'll prolly just buy It, I see there are lots of 'good condition' used books. I also saw one called the kingdom of Cults, which also looks interesting.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630083502&pf_rd_i=507846

Last edited:
Thanks momi for sharing this... It is truly not a game and it's not cute.

I am so disappointed at the current cult epics which are now on TV exalting witchcraft and witches. I'm very disappointed that Angela Basset has lowered her standards by taking on the role of a witch, along with many others. So many look and see Angela as an icon in the Black Industry, and now she compromises and does this...

Repeating: Witchcraft is not a game and it is not cute.... I'll continue to say this until someone 'gets' it who thinks that they have found their 'peace' and power and control in witchcraft...tragically, they have not, nor will they ever. :nono:

It is a counterfeit of God's power, that satan has tried to steal and copy from the beginning. However, he could not get it from God and he never will.

Stay away from counterfeits ! ! !

I am so disappointed at the current cult epics which are now on TV exalting witchcraft and witches. I'm very disappointed that Angela Basset has lowered her standards by taking on the role of a witch, along with many others. So many look and see Angela as an icon in the Black Industry, and now she compromises and does this...

Repeating: Witchcraft is not a game and it is not cute.... I'll continue to say this until someone 'gets' it who thinks that they have found their 'peace' and power and control in witchcraft...tragically, they have not, nor will they ever. :nono:

It is a counterfeit of God's power, that satan has tried to steal and copy from the beginning. However, he could not get it from God and he never will.

Thanks for weighing in Shimmie.

I was also sorry to read about AB's upcoming film :nono:

I'm disappointed to hear about Angela, too... smh

Momi, thanks for the link!

so I purchased two books yesterday

http://www.amazon.com/The-Facts-New-Age-Movement-ebook/dp/B005IZJVRA/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_d_5

and
http://www.amazon.com/The-Kingdom-Occult-Walter-Martin-ebook/dp/B005F69KIW/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_d_6

I'm halfway through The Facts New Age Movement, very informative. What I find to be interesting is the stars (like the Shirley Maclaine's and Oprah's) that endorse the NAM and who are New Agers themselves have such persuasion or should I say influence over the public, they draw their fans into the demonic and they follow unwhittenly.

Thanks for weighing in Shimmie.

I was also sorry to read about AB's upcoming film :nono:

Thanks momi, again for posting this. witchcraft has become too glamourized and alluring the weak in spirit into 'pseudo empowerment', yet the truth being, they have become trapped in darkness, the weakest place of all.

The tv series that Angela Basset is in is full of darkness. Her picture dressed in witch's attire and pose, is in a siggy of one the members here. It's such a huge disappointment. :nono:

so I purchased two books yesterday

http://www.amazon.com/The-Facts-New-Age-Movement-ebook/dp/B005IZJVRA/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_d_5

and
http://www.amazon.com/The-Kingdom-Occult-Walter-Martin-ebook/dp/B005F69KIW/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_d_6

I'm halfway through The Facts New Age Movement, very informative. What I find to be interesting is the stars (like the Shirley Maclaine's and Oprah's) that endorse the NAM and who are New Agers themselves have such persuasion or should I say influence over the public, they draw their fans into the demonic and they follow unwhittenly.

Great choices!

Yes it is altogether sad to see how far Oprah has fallen into the occult. More than likely she was a plant (wheat amongst the tares) put in place specifically to deceive the masses.

wait..what? what TV series.. sorry I'm stuck on Angela playing a witch! After years of her having such high standard for roles and what she won't play... :nono: a witch is no different. Or is she getting desperate ? Ah, well... (sorry for thread interrupt)

wait..what? what TV series.. sorry I'm stuck on Angela playing a witch! After years of her having such high standard for roles and what she won't play... :nono: a witch is no different. Or is she getting desperate ? Ah, well... (sorry for thread interrupt)

It's a show called 'the American horror story'. Kathy Bates is also a part of the show. so sad... :nono: Angela has strong followers and now she's doing this... ?????

A sad example of momi's thread...angela is playing games with darkness and it is not a game.

No I haven't with the exception of Lambs to the Slaughter and I only skimmed it some time ago. I am going to purchase the Beautiful Side of Evil and Lambs to the Slaughter though... Deep.

Thanks!

^^I'm going to purchase those two also, I just down loaded a sample of Another Jesus calling ...

Johanna Michaelsen in on sermon audit and I think you tube giving her testimony in her involvement in the new age movement, very powerful!

Back