Double Strand Twist --- Pics

JJamiah

I am posting some pics of my SOn's hair I did Saturday on my son. It took 2 hours to take out his braids and clarify and wash it, we capped his hair with deep conditioner for 4 hours with the good stuff, LOL, then it took me 6.5 hours to do his hair. I took a break so 3 hours then rested for one hour and then 3.5 hours more to complete the hair.

First set of pics is from 2009 early on, the second set is from I think early this year :ohwell: and the last set is double strand twist current :)

WE R LOCing his hair :) My shoulders were killing me Saturday,

Plus We went to chuckie cheese today and I got two customers ;) My son is a walking advertisement LOL!

Bring on the BENGAY!

Unfortunately I can't post pics Dunno, please see my fotki his pics start at pic 66

I'd like to post pics can someone please help me with this NEW LHCF that is going to take a learning curve for me!

Last edited:
i went to my beautician, and she did the two strand twists on my cbl hair. they didn't look anywhere near as pretty as yours. it took her two hours. but they were sooooo tinnny.. they looked like spider legs.

i went home and took them down, though she kept reassuring me that the hair would swell.

yours looks better than what a professional would supposed to have done.

Okay, first thing: your son is SOOOOOOO cute! He's absolutely adorable!

You did a good job, mama. That style suits him, and the twists are so neat. :)

Very nice, OP! And your son's such a cutie. LOL at him tryna pull a mean face in one of the pics. :giggle:

Your son is so big now! I remember when you posted his pics last year. You did a great job. He is a cutie pie.

Can anyone directlink the pictures, upload them to the forum by way of img?? I'm staying free from fotki due to me getting fake adware viruses several times.

Thanks so much ladies :) Yes BM he is getting old, NOnie I don't know why he does that face :giggle:,

BD, LJ, IMX, thanks so much.

FM - The pics do make them appear bigger than what they are, they are quite tiny, I counted arow and he has atleast 12-15 even in the nap area per row. HUH! Lets just say back pain. LOL I made a few a little bigger in the front to avoid the hair breaking at the willows point *slight that he has. I am nervous of too much tention being placed on the sides, don't want broken locs. ;)

I am sorry I don't know how to post them on here. I tried but this new outline isn't allowing me too :( I can't even go into my friends profiles :(

a few times :look: it wouldn't even allow me to go into my own profile.

^^^same thing happened to me last night girl and the new format throw my SO's comp out of wack so I can't even log on at home. this is just too wonky for me!

I'm sure your hair looks lovely (it's look beautiful in your avi and siggy pic), but like a few of the ladies mentioned, I'm afraid to go on Fotki and get a virus on my computer.

Just the first one because I'm lazy

100_3755-vi.jpg

Great job, it looks very nice! Let me know if you don't want his image embedded for any reason, just trying to help.

Thanks so much-- no I am greatful, thanks so much :D

I was like wow her son looks like mine, LOLOLOL :lachen:

Back