Dominican Blowouts

*C00KIE*

Ok, in 2 weeks my boyfriend and I is going to a concert to watch Mavado perform... Now I want to get a dominican blowout only thing is my hair is natural and I want it to last at least for the whole day without reverting. What pointer could you give me to make it last longer? Do you think getting it blowout and having her put it in rollers for me and taking them out later before the concert. Or should I just do my sew-in and call it a day?? Plz help!

Ok, in 2 weeks my boyfriend and I is going to a concert to watch Mavado perform... Now I want to get a dominican blowout only thing is my hair is natural and I want it to last at least for the whole day without reverting. What pointer could you give me to make it last longer? Do you think getting it blowout and having her put it in rollers for me and taking them out later before the concert. Or should I just do my sew-in and call it a day?? Plz help!

get a rollerset 1st then have her blow it out with chi silk infusion...if its super humid in there u may have a problem HTH:yep:

get a rollerset 1st then have her blow it out with chi silk infusion...if its super humid in there u may have a problem HTH:yep:

I was thinking about getting a rollerset first and then having her blow out my hair. Before doing so would you recommend me get a protein treatment like a couple of days before getting it blown out?

I was thinking about getting a rollerset first and then having her blow out my hair. Before doing so would you recommend me get a protein treatment like a couple of days before getting it blown out?
After the rollerset and blowout, I would get her to run over my hair with a CHI flat iron along with Chi silk infusion. Keep it wrapped up until you are ready for the concert

afetr she's finished spray just a litle bit of keracare oil sheen with humidity block. it does not weigh the hair down, its not greasy at all and it gives an amazong shine. it really does help with reversion.

Are you going somewhere that will be hot or humid? If you're natural your hair could possibly revert. I'm in Boston and its in the 50's so my natural hair stays straight for days. In the summer... eh I give it 5 minutes LOL

I think you should get the Dominican blow out this week. If it lasts, hey get it again in 2 weeks. If you can afford that, obviously. Oh and if you do a doobie it'll last longer.

Concert are usually hot and sweaty. I'm not sure what type of concert Mavado may hold but if there will be a crowd and a lot of movement, I don't recommend paying to get your hair done. Even if your hair dosen't revert, your hair may end up smelling like smoke and etc....if it is a calm concert...then knock your self out.

Either way, have fun!!!

Back