Curl (defining) Cream Recommendations?

SheenaVee

Ok, so I'm on http://britishcurlies.co.uk right now and feel like a kid in a sweet shop!! :grin: It has soooo many products that I thought we couldn't get over here! WooHoo!

Problem? I feel like a kid in a sweet shop! :spinning:
Meaning: I don't know which curl cream to choose to try out.

So what are your favourite curl creams/curl defining creams so I can get some ideas of which to buy?

TIA!!

I'm sorry that I can't really help you, but ask the mods to move your thread to the hair forum. You had me coming in here thinking that some money hungry celeb was coming out with some curly hair product line in a sad attempt to remain relevant.:giggle:

Last edited:
I'm sorry that I can't really help you, but ask the mods to move your thread to the hair forum. You had me coming in here thinking that some money hungry celeb was coming out with some curly hair product line in a sad attempt ot remain relevant.:giggle:

Lol! Sorry! I totally forgot I was still in the ET forum!

You could always try the famous kinky curly or infamous Miss Jessies. Darcy's botanicals has a gel that is compared to kinky curly for a fraction of the price.

You could always try the famous kinky curly or infamous Miss Jessies. Darcy's botanicals has a gel that is compared to kinky curly for a fraction of the price.

Thanks!

I've tried Kinky Curly already and it's more a gel than a cream so I don't really want it. And Miss Jessie's is too expensive for my taste.

that website is the devil! lol i was browsing myself ,last time i ve ordered some stuff from it came with a sample of Darcy s Botanical New Curling Gel ,it seemed quite moisturizing at first then got a bit hard . Donna Marie Super buttercreme is excellent to moisturize ans define curls .Are u glycerin sensitive?

that website is the devil! lol i was browsing myself ,last time i ve ordered some stuff from it came with a sample of Darcy s Botanical New Curling Gel ,it seemed quite moisturizing at first then got a bit hard . Donna Marie Super buttercreme is excellent to moisturize ans define curls .Are u glycerin sensitive?

LOL! Yes it is! Nope not glycerin sensitive, I don't think. Thank you for the reccs, will deffo check them out.

I recommend Oyin Handmade's Shine & define cream. But I didn't see it on the website... I quickly browsed, so hopefully I just overlooked it because it's a good product. I use it for wash n gos

i would say HV whipped gelly or donna marie dream curling cream. i love love love the dm dcc but ive ordered it three times and each time it looked different.

lol! you're a bit late aren't you? You can get the oyin shine & define from nextra store. They are a uk webshop that has oyin

Bee Mine Curly Hold butter
I love Bee Mine but he curl butter is the only product that slightly dry my hair out ,i think the balanced moisturizer can be used as a curl creme aswell as its quite nourishing and hydrating yet not heavy .

Oyin Shine Define is a nice product although not amazing,quite pricey in the uk ,You can find it at nextrastore.com

Back