Cayenne Pepper condition?

SleekandBouncy

I was at my Dominican salon and I noticed they brought out a plastic bottle from in the back. I could tell from the smell and color that it had cayenne pepper but it also looked like it had other stuff in it. They were using it as a treatment for a woman with thinning/growth issues. Anyone heard of this? Does it work?

Last edited:
SleekandBouncy said:
I was at my Dominican salon and I noticed they brought out a plastic bottle from in the back. I could tell from the smell and color that it had cayenne pepper but it also looked like it had other stuff in it. They were using it as a treatment for a woman with thinning/growth issues. Anyone heard of this? Does it work?

Bumping this up. I wanna know, too!:eek:

Cayenne Pepper is supposed to stimulate the scalp and essentially promote hair growth. Most people mix cayenne with an oil(ex Olive Oil) and apply to scalp as a pre-poo or on a regular basis (ex.daily). If there are other ways that it's used, I don't know. There are some threads on here that discuss Cayenne peppper and hair growth. Run a search for cayenne pepper and you'll get more info if you are interested in using it as a growth aid.

Back