Caught the PJ'ism bug and bought

aquajoyice

I'm always checking out ideeli.com, they always have a variety of name brand items at discounted prices. I just purchased:

peter lamas INTENSE HYDRATION HAIRCARE
Has anyone tried this? It comes with shampoo, conditioner and detangling spray for $20.
It has some really great natural ingredients:
Water Aqua, Sodium Cocamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Pelagonium Gravelens (Organic), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Persea Gratissima, Olea Europa, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract (Certified Organic), Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract (Certified Organic), Hydrastis Canadensis (Certified Organic), Urtica Dioica Nettle Extract (Certified Organic), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract (Certified Organic), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distachon (Barley) Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Essential Oils, Caramel
Info: For Chemically-Treated, Dry, or Damaged Hair
Contains Certified Organic Botanicals

Ps Description of Sodium Lauryl Glucose CArboxylate: Very little information is available regarding Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, although according to TriNature.com, it is a foaming agent that is derived from glucoside from coconut and corn. It is also used as a natural replacement for the ingredient known as sodium laureth sulfate, or SLES. It is seen in cosmetics and personal care products as a surfactant, most often in cleansing formulas such as mild facial washes and special sulfate-free shampoos (FaceProducts-Online).
Paraben-free
No SLS surfactants
Guards against color fading
Provides superior hydration for silky manageability
Cruelty-free
Peter Lamas combines the best of nature and science, bringing you professional salon quality hair care. Our botanically-rich Soy Hydrating Shampoo nourishes and protects your hair with certified organic botanicals, vitamins and amino acids.

Soy Protein - nature's protein-rich revitalizer - is designed to restore and strengthen chemically altered, dry, weak, or damaged hair - root to ends.

Soy Hydrating Shampoo is fortified with Soy Protein, Soy Amino Acids and Dansonyl, a natural extract from the Baobab tree of Africa. These key ingredients have been shown to add intense moisture, strength and flexibility to the hair shaft.

Ancient Herbal Remedies. Modern Hair Therapies

Environmentally Friendly

And I also bought the:
warren-tricomi haircare RESTORE-REJUVENATE-REFRESH SET
This comes with strength shampoo and rejuvinate conditioner and a hood to attach to your blow dryer while using their deep conditioner all for $25.

It mentioned on the web site that it includes the Award winning PureStrength Formula to strengthen te hair and moisturize by infusing pure plant extracts..any one ever hear of or try this as well.
I'm excited to try and post a review of both. I looked online and these products can be pretty costly but if you do your research you can find them at a much lower cost like I did. I hear the Peter Lamas can run $18 just for the shampoo and Warren TRicomi about the same for a bottle of shampoo alone.

Attachments

• Peter Lamas Intense Hydration.jpg
    Peter Lamas Intense Hydration.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • warren tricomi serum.jpg
    warren tricomi serum.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
  • warren-tricomi-strengthening-4963793.jpg
    warren-tricomi-strengthening-4963793.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: