Castor Oil + Honey + Cheap Conditioner = Deep Conditioner??

thanks, LaPetite....I am wondering if you will be able to order the AO prods at www.vitaminshoppe.com from Toronto. They have really good prices.

Oh, I missed this SherryLove. Thanks, I am going to go looking for AO tomorrow. Will def. check the Vitamin Shoppe. Gracias. In the meantime, I picked up NTM Daily Deep Conditioner and it works pretty well. And I took your advice generally. For my cowashes I am going to use J/A/S/O/N biotin -- at least it's organic -- and will add a little oil and honey to it for extra kick and humectant properties. Thanks for all your advice!

why add natural or organic ingredients to a product that is full of petrochemicals and cheap ingredients??? you may want to try the aubrey organics line of conditioners. they are all natural and organic and moisturizing for the most part. smile....

This is a good way to get rid of it if it doesn't work.:yep: There's a home made mayonnaise/egg conditioner recipe from this board that made my hair so hard, my stylist didn't want to use it after the first try. :nono: So I add a few tablespoons to one of my deep conditioners, and it works very well now. :superbanana:

Last edited:
Your mix sounds perfect. :up: I would do this as a pre-poo or a weekly treatment. As far as deep conditioner I would suggest a more expensive one like ORS Hair Mayo (proteindeep conditioner) or Nexxus Humectin or Humectress (moisturizing deep conditioner). Right now I'm using Aveda Dry Remedy Masque as a deep conditioner. :yep:

HTH

Your mix sounds perfect. :up: I would do this as a pre-poo or a weekly treatment. As far as deep conditioner I would suggest a more expensive one like ORS Hair Mayo (proteindeep conditioner) or Nexxus Humectin or Humectress (moisturizing deep conditioner). Right now I'm using Aveda Dry Remedy Masque as a deep conditioner. :yep:

HTH

Thanks chica, I def. think it's good for pre-pooing and condish washes. But it's prob. not good for post Aphogee.

Back