Caruso help

Ruby True

Hey guys I tried to search the forum but no luck. I have been trying to set my hair with Caruso steam curlers but it always comes out damp or downright wet. Yes my hair is dry when setting I don't use any product and I don't steam the rollers for too long. Guidance tips and help is appreciated. TIA

Hey guys I tried to search the forum but no luck. I have been trying to set my hair with Caruso steam curlers but it always comes out damp or downright wet. Yes my hair is dry when setting I don't use any product and I don't steam the rollers for too long. Guidance tips and help is appreciated. TIA

Your supposed to make sure all of the excess water is out before you apply them to your hair. Squeeze the sponge section on a towel first before you apply them to your hair. Also, don't leave them on the steamer long at all. For the smaller ones leave them on for about 1-3 seconds, med 4-7, large 7- 10 seconds.

Yeah my guess you must be leaving them on too long. And shake them off before rolling. Also, you can sit under a hooded dryer like a regular roller set to dry faster, just sit under it for 20-30 minutes. If you don't have a hooded dryer, blast them with a handheld. HTH! I love carusos they give beautiful, bouncy curls and they are so healthy for your hair!

I tried caruso's but ended up giving mine away cos i found them a bit tedius = i plan to get cermaic heated rollers in the next couple of days cos I like the idea of roller setting within 15 minutes of getting ready without having to sleep in curlers or sit under the dryer for ages - i was relaxed when i tried the carusos, natural now.

I plan to use some on NYE. I've only used them once before and my hair came out a mess. I notice that other people that use leave them on for a good 20 - 30 minutes so that they can dry and hold the curl. I'm going to experiment with them before I give it a go on NYE.

Try using end papers. It'll help your hair from being damp and keep smooth ends. I used to leave my roller on the steam for 10-15 seconds. But the end papers make the difference!!! HTH

Back