Calling out SVT...girl quit hiding that hair

*Gasp*

Your hair is beautiful. You will be at waist length in no time. Hopefully I will be where you are at now this time next year.

Thanks everyone! I've been surfing hairboards since 2002 and it's finally paying off. /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
I apply oil onto my wet hair hair then air dry. I apply more oil during the press as needed. I don't use heat protectants. Oil is the only buffer, besides my leave-in conditoner, between my hair and the heat.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just love your beautiful hair SVT!! It's easy to visualize your hair at waist length soon!
How often are you using your flat iron on your hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl!

I straighten my hair about 3 times a year and maintain it like that for a week. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Okay, now I want SVT's hair! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif I cant beleive I am just seeing her hair /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wow you have some really beautiful hair. I would love to see your natural hair /images/graemlins/poke.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I too have seen her hair in person, but never flat ironed. SVT your hair is pretty both ways.

And ladies she gives new meaning to THICKKKK.

SVT love your hair. Waist length here she comes!

Giiirrrrllllll, you already KNOW what I think of your hair! It's FABULOUS!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
/images/graemlins/clap.gif Way to go SVT. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Allandra, can you post a pic of your hair in your siggy like SVT!? /images/graemlins/grin.gif For those of us that never got to see your hair, we would like to see it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back