84.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Photo 159.jpg
    Photo 159.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Photo 156.jpg
    Photo 156.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Classy and beautiful!:gorgeous: I really like this up-do! I may try this style next weekend for a ball that I am attending. Great job Checkmate!:yep:

I LOVE this hairstyle! And you look fantastic :)

Can you please give us some instructions for how to do it? I mean, I get the general idea, but a little step by step would be great.

I LOVE this hairstyle! And you look fantastic :)

Can you please give us some instructions for how to do it? I mean, I get the general idea, but a little step by step would be great.

Thanks ladies for the compliments...NYLegalNewbie,I just placed the link to the tutorial I created, today, in the 1st post:yep:

Beautiful! I love it. I'll probably be doing my hair like this for the rest of the summer b/c it's so quick and chic :)

Cute and Simple! I need to know how do you airdry your hair to get it so straight?

Thanks:yep:....I detangle my hair with shampoo (Creme of Nature), rinse then apply my condish (Terax Crema)...finish my shower routine then rinse the condish out NEVER combing...I then apply a tiny amount of coconut oil to my ends,and air dry by taking the length of my hair and clipping it up on my head flat:yep:

I do have one question though, I can't see the very back of your hair in the vid. I know you say you tuck the ends under, but I experimented last night before doing it Monday, it didn't look like yours. The bun also didn't look as "big". Maybe I'm not bringing the hair up enough or something? If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it! I feel slow b/c I really don't think it's that complex :lol:

Back