Bun/chignon challenge

[ QUOTE ]
GiGi said:
Bumping

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for doing this!
wink.gif

I'm on and off. I mostly wear my hair in a bun but I sometimes slack off.....not for long. Just for a day or two...

Boadicea ... are starting a new Bun/chignon challenge in August?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I'm on and off. I mostly wear my hair in a bun but I sometimes slack off.....not for long. Just for a day or two...

[/ QUOTE ]

same here...its hard keeping it in a bun consistently. I sometimes get tired of wearing a bun. I switch up the position and hair parts too. It's hard to break myself from wearing my hair down.
smile.gif

yeah, to change mine up, I wear it high, low, and medium, sometimes I leave strands out and sometimes not, sometimes I wear it to the side, sometimes its parted to the side, sometimes diagnally, sometimes zigzag....sometimes I wear it tucked under a scrunchie and sometimes in my scuncii magic bun. two different looks. *sounding like bubba from forest gump....shrimp scampi,fried shrimp,shrimp gumbo,boiled shrimp.......* lol!

Plus like someone said, buying cute dangle earings and hair accessories makes a big difference. I guess the flower thing is almost over bc its almost fall! I LOVED wearing flowers in my hair!

I also plan to wear a phony pony sometimes with a baggie, and sometimes wear my instant weave which ppl CANT tell its not my hair bc thats how it looks when I got it done. I just leave the front out and sometiems I wear a headband.

Sorry! I was on vacation! Still bunning, of course.

If someone wishes to start a new challenge, they may take over for me.
smile.gif
But I'd like to see it make another run.

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
Sorry! I was on vacation! Still bunning, of course.

If someone wishes to start a new challenge, they may take over for me.
smile.gif
But I'd like to see it make another run.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok ... I'll take over. Since yours ends on August 2nd, I can start one for a year From 03 August 2004 - 04 August 2005. I can start a new thread soon
smile.gif

Back