Brand Names Reselling Aliexpress Braiding And Weave Hair?

ForestRose

I found this from a YT video and it caught my attention.
Comment 1:
Love the look on you, but I was not impressed with these when I bought them. The company is basically reselling aliexpress hair from this vendor I'm pretty sure of. when I compared their hair with the vendor it's the exact same, down to texture and all. don't waste your money ladies.

Heres the response to the comment from someone else:
It was the same when I had bought braiding hair on aliexpress , there is a girl that sells them for 3 times the price plus shipping BUT its the same hair. I was so happy I bought straight from the warhouse instead of her. On aliexpress the braiding hair was only 1.99 a pack and she was selling THE EXACT SAME ones for 8-10 bucks a pack ! I was like oohh noooo no. You aint getting my money. Believe me stuff like this is basically resold in america for 4* its worth. Thats why its always best to look around first.

Then the second person responded to another person:
there is a bunch of different vendors , you can just go to aliexpress and search "braiding hair" and it depends on the seller because the one I found offered Fedex shipping and even gave me an extra pack since I bought in bulk. And even though I bout 2 seperate colors she packed all in one for me. And her communication one was great. Her name was cathy zhang . You will probably see one of my reviews with pics. Lol

Just curious if anyone has noticed this before. They are saying that it is happening with not just weave hair but braiding hair too which kind of shocked me.

Whoa, that's kinda crazy! I can't say that I have experienced that because I usually buy from the BSS and it's just Marley hair. I don't wear sew-ins.

This is NOTHING new. lol
Do people seriously think these folks are going to Asia and negotiating for the sacrificed hair then processing it to the textures in demand. No maam.

I personally know of 2 people in the DFW metroplex for YEARS that have killed it in the bundles selling game by sticking with specific aliexpress vendors and keeping the name secret.

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know that lol. Maybe aliexpress isn't as bad as they make it out to be. It's probably the brands spreading the rumour about so we buy more from them. Just have to stick to the right companies.

Yup. There is one vendor name on aliexpress that I get hair from, Rosa Hair Queen. Read the reviews and be smart! Bought hair for a fraction of what I was paying these websites.
They pretty much have warehouses everywhere, so they ate actually a group of sellers. What you order dictates which seller you get under that name.
I had a bad experience with one a couple months ago, so I'm taking a break, but I trust them to deliver legit products for the super cheap. My sister has ordered her kinky hair from them on my rec as well. She now won't order from anywhere else. Has had the same hair for a year, reusable, at a third of the costs that she would have paid.

anyone know the aliexpress vendor that sells these clip-ins?
rosa queen hair Italian yaki. I'm considering buying from them. Most of the reviews seem to be happy with the hair too. You have to make your own clips ins though but considering that you'd get a lot less hair with the clips, you'd be saving a LOT of money. Plus you can change it into a sew in / wig at a later point if you like.

Yup. There is one vendor name on aliexpress that I get hair from, Rosa Hair Queen. Read the reviews and be smart! Bought hair for a fraction of what I was paying these websites.
They pretty much have warehouses everywhere, so they ate actually a group of sellers. What you order dictates which seller you get under that name.
I had a bad experience with one a couple months ago, so I'm taking a break, but I trust them to deliver legit products for the super cheap. My sister has ordered her kinky hair from them on my rec as well. She now won't order from anywhere else. Has had the same hair for a year, reusable, at a third of the costs that she would have paid.
Really? Wow. How did it hair hold up. I want something that will last me for 6 months min. I want to make clip ins and wear them on top of cornrows essentially like a u part wig in pieces lol. I'm worried that the hair will go stiff.

Most of the American online boutiques, including those that sell hair and clothing, get their products in bulk from china via Aliexpress. Its a cheap and easy comeup. And most people arent hip to the Ali Express game yet. I saw a vendor selling bundles for $95!!!! Their supplier in china sells the same hair for $30!!!! Not to mention the clothing boutiques. A dress for $40-50 can be found on Ali express for $10 and free shipping. I usually go on instagram, look at what the boutiques are selling, and how theyre styling it, and then go on Aliexpress and find the same thing for 1/3 the price.

Really? Wow. How did it hair hold up. I want something that will last me for 6 months min. I want to make clip ins and wear them on top of cornrows essentially like a u part wig in pieces lol. I'm worried that the hair will go stiff.

She does NOT take care of her weave, and she installed it on 4 separate occasions. People on fb were asking who did her twistout. Lmao. One man even commented that he wanted his wife's natural hair done like that. Mine was reusable after I took it out, but I accidentally threw it away during a move.
It is good quality, natural hair.

Back