Baggying... Method

seraphinelle

I did a search.

And the searches that ccame up were people that said they do the baggying method.

But I want to try this baggying method for about a month, to see how my hair keeps up.

What method do you think is the best way to retain ends...

I can not recall who fokti I was stalking, but I remember this girl's baggy method. After she moisturized her hair she put her hair in a pony tail, then used a large roller to roll the ends, then put her baggy on......I luv this baggy method . I prefer this method, becuz your ends are smooth the next day after you remove the baggy and roller. :love:

So this would be a pony tail baggying method?
*taking notes*

What about someone that does a full head baggying?

My baggy method is a little different:

After I apply the baggy cream, I roll the plastic around my hair like tis a tortilla/burrito. I do it tightly and my hair comes out super straight and silky.

About the full head baggy, unless you have really short hair, I wouldnt recommend it because your hair will usually be damp inthe morning. If you must: Use saramn wrap and cover with a scarf to maximiz effects.

i baggy my whole head using a plastic cap...sometimes i moisturize with water or afro-sheen, and seal with grease on the ends.

i love the baggy, my hair has gotten so soft as a result

oh! i do it overnight...

[SIZE=+1] I use Adrienne's method but I use different hair products. Her method works like a charm.
I only comb my hair once a week. I may take the baggie off 2 or 3 times during the week to re-moisturize.
I take the phony pony off at night.......tie my hair up with a silk scarf....and in the morning put the pony back on.
[/SIZE]
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1283174&uid=714281

seraphinelle said:
I did a search.

And the searches that ccame up were people that said they do the baggying method.

But I want to try this baggying method for about a month, to see how my hair keeps up.

What method do you think is the best way to retain ends...

Remember that this may be good for some and not so good for others. My suggestion is to try it and keep tabs on the condition of your hair throughout your experimentation with baggying.

I took the baggy method and ran with it, it did not do well for my hair though because I have fine hair and it was very porous and baggying only made it worse.

Make sure that you are constantly assessing whether it is good for you or not.

trimbride said:
Remember that this may be good for some and not so good for others. My suggestion is to try it and keep tabs on the condition of your hair throughout your experimentation with baggying.

I took the baggy method and ran with it, it did not do well for my hair though because I have fine hair and it was very porous and baggying only made it worse.

Make sure that you are constantly assessing whether it is good for you or not.

Oh Absolutely, thank you.

I haven't tried the baggying method so I"ll try it.

Is it ok to sleep with hair damp over night though? Does it smell musty in the morning?

seraphinelle said:
Oh Absolutely, thank you.

I haven't tried the baggying method so I"ll try it.

Is it ok to sleep with hair damp over night though? Does it smell musty in the morning?

[SIZE=+1]I do and I never have musty hair. The hair that's in my bag....stays moist and soft without a musty smell. It smells like my moisturizers.

I put Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer, Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Cream, & Vaseline to seal.
[/SIZE]

Back