B Vitamin Complex-Any Suggestions?

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good B vitamin complex to add to my regimen. Does anyone have any suggestions? I already take a great multivitamin, but would like a B vitamin complex to compliment it for hair and nails. Something with all the B's and folic acid, biotin, inositol...etc. Who makes it and what have you noticed since taking it?

I don't really want to take an all hair vitamin that has everything b/c I am satisfied w/my multi.

Let me know what your recommendations are....

I just take Brewer's Yeast. I think it has folic acid and inositol...I don't think it has the B12 though.

Your hair is looking very nice btw :)

Faith said:
I just take Brewer's Yeast. I think it has folic acid and inositol...I don't think it has the B12 though.

Your hair is looking very nice btw :)

Thank You Faith! And your hair looks great. Have you been taking it for awhile? Did you notice any difference when you started? What are the other benefits of it? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get my research on!

I take Nature Made Super B-Complex and I really like it. I think the B-5( pantothenic acid) in it has contributed to increasing the thickness of my hair. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. :)

ghanaian dime said:
Thank You Faith! And your hair looks great. Have you been taking it for awhile? Did you notice any difference when you started? What are the other benefits of it? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get my research on!
Off and on since 2003 (3 months on...about 2-3 off). I have stronger nails and hair. I haven't noticed an increase in growth or anything like that though.

Mom23 said:
I take Nature Made Super B-Complex and I really like it. I think the B-5( pantothenic acid) in it has contributed to increasing the thickness of my hair. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. :)

thanks Mom23. I'll take a look at it!

I have taken Shaklee vitamin B vitamins for years. You would have to find a Shaklee distributor in your area or go online and order them, but this brand is worth the money!

I take Mason natural super B-50 complex. I have only been taking a few weeks but I have noticed that my nails are alot stronger and I have more energy.:)

I have been faithfull to Nature Made B vitamins until I went accross the B-50 formula from COtsco (Kirkland) I love it. However everytime I swallow the vitamin (daily) i do not feel good for at least 5 minutes. Maybe it is too strong.

newsgrl said:
I have taken Shaklee vitamin B vitamins for years. You would have to find a Shaklee distributor in your area or go online and order them, but this brand is worth the money!

Thanks for all the replies ladies! Newsgrl, what have you experienced with Shaklee? How lond have you been taking them and did you notice a difference when you started?

Back