APL?!?!?

Papoose

The Phoenix
So I'm sitting here on my couch minding my business on LHCF, playing in my hair. I just took my puff down for the day and I love to feel my kinks and curls. Anyway, I stretched my hair down on the side & GASP! Could it be? Do I have hair at APL? I can't wait for the rest to catch up! No pics (don't kill me). Just had to share! Woohoo!

Forever in Bloom

So I'm sitting here on my couch minding my business on LHCF, playing in my hair. I just took my puff down for the day and I love to feel my kinks and curls. Anyway, I stretched my hair down on the side & GASP! Could it be? Do I have hair at APL? I can't wait for the rest to catch up! No pics (don't kill me). Just had to share! Woohoo!

I don't know. Show me the pics and I'll tell ya :grin:

Papoose

The Phoenix
So I went to complete my usual hair routine for the night and...no bueno. :nono: I must've been tilting my head or something cuz I'm only @ collarbone. :ohwell: I'm hoping to reach APL soon....

song_of_serenity

So I went to complete my usual hair routine for the night and...no bueno. :nono: I must've been tilting my head or something cuz I'm only @ collarbone. :ohwell: I'm hoping to reach APL soon....
Maybe you caught that "long piece" of section. :) You will be there soon!