Anyone make it to mbl or waist length by rollersetting their hair?

blessed7777

Just curious if anyone made it to long lengths by rollersetting your hair without bunning? I think Southernbella mentioned she has but are there others? Also, what was your starting length and how often did you rollerset?

Go to youtube and watch Buildable Beauty. She rollersets weekly and went from shoulder length to grazing waistlength in an unbelievable time frame.

Just curious if anyone made it to long lengths by rollersetting your hair without bunning? I think Southernbella mentioned she has but are there others? Also, what was your starting length and how often did you rollerset?

Add me to that list. Although my hair is usually in a ponytail, I would say that stretching my hair by doing rollersets has helped me retain much of my length.

I am natural and my hair is currently past waist length. Took me about 3 1/2 years to get to WL from neck length.

Hi @BostonMaria :)

During that time did you flat iron the roots too? I am almost 2 yrs post so I know I will have to straighten my newgrowth

At first no, but it gets too poofy if I don't. Just be careful with heat and use a heat protectant. I only flatiron the roots and leave the ends alone. It shrinks up a bit since I do this, but I don't really care about length right now. Plus I don't want to fry my ends :blush::lol:

Back