Anyone Ever End Up Drooling

1Aleeesha

Over your own hair album LOL. I just went through my album And I think I started keeping an album in 2006 and up until now, I took pics here and there. I just looked at my pics at all these lenghts and phases SL, APL, MBL, WL & BSL pics of my hair. It was crazy lol. Right now I'm grazing BSL but I have cut, grew, cut, grew like no other. I went through my album missing WL, then I was missing MBL lol.

I feel nuts:spinning:

hahaa. i was about to say... drooling? what where and why??

hah, i don't have a whole ton of progress as I just started keeping a fotki in january, but i do like to think about all the progress i will make. :)

Ahhh! I wish I could get to that point! But you're right about how great it is to keep track of all the stages you go through b/c then your progress is really made clear.

sorry can someone please tell me What APL,MBL WL and BSL means
b

Sure I'd be glad to! Here is the chart as I know it.

APL= Armpit length
MBL= Mid-Back Length
WL= Waist Length
BSL= Brastrap length :grin:

Then there is also NL= Neck Length SL= Shoulder length EL= Ear Length

(They keep saying my message is too short and I need to enter at least 10 characters, so I'm hoping that maybe what's in parenthesis will lengthen my message so I can "submit reply" :lachen:)

Ahhh! I wish I could get to that point! But you're right about how great it is to keep track of all the stages you go through b/c then your progress is really made clear.

Keep it up, you will get there. Hair grows a lot faster than we think. Honestly I can't believe that I have been re-visiting so many lengths from 2006-2009 like that. So it is good to keep an album because I didn't realize that time was so short and hair does grow fast, 6 inches a year isn't bad after all - you know if a person is in rush LOL.

hahaa. i was about to say... drooling? what where and why??

hah, i don't have a whole ton of progress as I just started keeping a fotki in january, but i do like to think about all the progress i will make. :)

LOL at the bolded... Yep, stick around you'll get there, I'm glad we are all in good-hands. There are so many people that will lie to you in the world, this is the one safe haven from that...Sort of lol

Simply put yes lol!

I've been natural for a little over 2 years. In Feb 08 I chopped off down to 3 inches. My March 09 comparison shot just wows me :yep:. Protective Styles have worked out wonderfully for me.

No, no drooling. Cut that out! LOL

LOL

Simply put yes lol!

I've been natural for a little over 2 years. In Feb 08 I chopped off down to 3 inches. My March 09 comparison shot just wows me :yep:. Protective Styles have worked out wonderfully for me.

Hey if we don't WOW ourselves, nobody else will probably be WOWed! :grin: I was shocked that I wowed myself.

I even wrote at MBL in I think in a 2007 album that I didn't like that V LOL... I'm blunt BSL right now like hmm, I'd like that V again. :drunk:

I like to look back at my Fotki and be amazed at the progress

I'd drool if I didn't have Hair Anorexia. I am full BSL now and I still feel like my hair is short. If I feel like this when I'm finally waist length then I'll drive myself to the hair psychologist LOL

I wish I would have the nerve to drool at my SL uneven ended hair......lol!!! :rolleyes:

I will drool at other people's lengths pass APL all day and every day though!!!!

Off to check your fotki out OP! :grin:

I wish I would have the nerve to drool at my SL uneven ended hair......lol!!! :rolleyes:

I will drool at other people's lengths pass APL all day and every day though!!!!

Off to check your fotki out OP! :grin:

I scrolled back a few pages trying to figure out who OP was LOL... Didn't see anyone, I would like to have a look-see too:lachen:

I like to look back at my Fotki and be amazed at the progress

I'd drool if I didn't have Hair Anorexia. I am full BSL now and I still feel like my hair is short. If I feel like this when I'm finally waist length then I'll drive myself to the hair psychologist LOL

Any progress is better than no progress.:grin:

I scrolled back a few pages trying to figure out who OP was LOL... Didn't see anyone, I would like to have a look-see too:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: My coworker must think I'm crazy laughing at this computer screen.

You made me laugh hard girl......lol! Yes, you are OP (orginal poster)!!!! :grin:

Back