Anybody ever wear KINKY STRAIGHT weave before?

Dposh167

how versatile is it.
I'm texlaxed with a considerable amount of wave in my hair. I do braidouts a lot and i need some weave that i can braid, twist that will hold its shape, but still blend in with "our kind" of texture. If that makes sense.

I just wanted an alternative to buying kinky curly cuz a lot of the kinky curly remy type of hair does not match my braidout pattern.

and if you have any other suggestions for what i'm looking for please feel free

Brazilian Bohyme (or Bobraz for short) kinky curly is the best. I am on my 2nd install now. I usually wear it in twistouts, but its great for a good blow out, or wash n go. You have to be a champ when it comes to detangling. Wash/co-wash & detangle at least once a week or you could end up w/a nest.

I am wearing kinky straight from a chinese vendor. i love it for the most part, but the poofiness/waviness can get on my nerves at times. Everyone thinks it is mine.

I wear Hair Esthetics Indian Remy Kinky straight and it's amazing. 10 inches only is enough, and 1 bundle works for my whole head, since it's so thick. I leave out an inch or so in the front and it blends perfectly. To the point where people don't think I have a weave in at all. If you like thick hair, it's perfect. I usually do wash and go's, buns, or just rollerset it at night and let it down in the morning for a nice soft look. Yay for kinky straight. lol.

Back