Any Relaxed Heads Using Natural Products

leona2025

I'm seeing more and more products that I want to try like Hydroquench and Bask. All these products looks so good, but I'm wondering if any relaxed ladies are using these products. Any relaxed ladies using natural products and if so which ones? Which have you tried that didn't work out for you?

I'm relaxed and I use HQS and Bask. Here's what I have used:

HQS
Go Deep - No go for me. Has a lot of slip but left my hair feeling quite coated. Can't use it.
Coconut Mango DC - Love this. Lots of slip and moisturizing.
Coconut Lime Cleansing cond - Great for cowashes!

BASK
Y.A.M. - I love this one. I use it for prepoos and for DC. Excellent either way.
Cacao Bark DC - Love this one, too. Leaves my hair very silky, detangled, and moisturized.
Sweet Manna Serum - Love this oil. Great ingredients and has multiple uses. Prepoo, HOTs, sealing, add to DCs.

HQS
Go Deep - No go for me. Has a lot of slip but left my hair feeling quite coated. Can't use it.

BASK
Y.A.M. - I love this one. I use it for prepoos and for DC. Excellent either way.
Cacao Bark DC - Love this one, too. Leaves my hair very silky, detangled, and moisturized.
Sweet Manna Serum - Love this oil. Great ingredients and has multiple uses. Prepoo, HOTs, sealing, add to DCs.

I'm about to research Bask. I hadn't heard of it until IronButterfly mentioned it.

For Me, I primarily use all Naturals (in no particular order):

Hairveda
Afroveda
SheScentIt
Claudie
Hydratherma Naturals
Hairitage Hydrations
Curl Junkie
Hydroquench Systems
Darcy's Botanicals
Shea Moisture
Camille Rose
MyHoneyChild
Oyin Handmade
Jessicurl
Purabody Naturals
Marie Dean

Aubrey Organics GPB - my staple DC protein
Henna
Kinky Curly Knot Today (KCKT) - MY FAV LEAVE-IN hands down
Avocado Oil for sealing and pre-poo

Didn't like Oyin's Handmade or Curl Junkie

HQS

BASK

I guess I should add other lines that I use:

Claudie's
Silk Dreams
Hydratherma Naturals
Hairitage Hydrations
Camille Rose
Marie Dean
Afroveda
Hairveda
It's Perfectly Natural

:yep:

HQS - Go Deep and Coconut Mango
Hairitage Hydration - Sweet Buttery Pomade and Coconut Mango Moisturizer

I am an Afroveda, Shea Moisture, and Hairveda gal! I used to love Qhemet, but I won't go back until her site until she opens up and has a sale. My hair is thriving and I am transitioning to texlaxed instead of bone strait. I love doing my hair now in protective styles. I also like a product called Renpure cleansing conditioner. It is like a Wen knock off, but cheaper. My hair loves it. I am basically doing the LOC method with my relaxed hair. Liquid, oil, and conditioner then I bun my hair. Simple and easy.

I use all natural stuff

My favs are Aubrey Organics conditioners, Shescentit everything, and Darcy's Botanicals

YES! I noticed that natural products make my hair feel so much better than BSS brands. For instance I'm not against cones and will never give up my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. However, when it comes to oils, I rather get the REAL DEAL. I bought organix oils and its basically a serum + cones. With the same money I could have bought all natural oils that do a better job at penetrating my hair.

I currently use Darcy's Botanicals & Hairveda. I would use Shescentit but my stupid order has yet to come so I can't review that

Back